"a small day judgment"...Ha Jung-woo, Propofol Illegal Oral administration Finished

Actor Ha Jung-woos Propofol Illegal Oral Administration has been briefly charged with Fined.The allegations of Propofol Illegal Oral Administration by Ha Jung-woo erupted in February last year.Ha Jung-woo revealed the situation in which Oral administration of propofol, a sleep anesthetic called milk injection, was performed at a plastic surgery clinic in Gangnam, Seoul from January to September 2019.Ha Jung-woo denied that he had performed sleep anesthesia for scar treatment at the time of the controversy.However, it was investigated that he received a nickname under his brother and managers name, leaving a question.Ha Jung-woo, who attended the prosecution investigation, denied the allegations of Propofol Illegal Oral Administration, saying it was for treatment purposes.After the investigation, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors Office of Criminal Criminal Criminal Investigation briefly indicted Ha Jung-woo on the 28th of last month on charges of propofol Illegal Oral administration.A brief indictment means that the prosecution requests a written hearing to the court in a summary procedure when it is judged that the suspect is being given a Fined rather than a prison sentence.Ha Jung-woo announced his position directly through his agency in a year and four months after the controversy over Propofol Illegal Oral Administration.Ha Jung-woo said, I have told all the facts during the prosecution investigation, and I accept the disposition with humility.As for the purpose of using propofol, he still insisted, I have been treated with dermatology due to acne scars on my face, and if I received treatment with pain such as laser treatment, I was treated with sleep anesthesia.However, he did not disclose a separate position on the subject of the controversial issue.Ha Jung-woo said, Even though I needed stricter self-management as an actor who has been loved too much, I am reflecting on a small day judgment that I did not think was wrong because I received actual treatment.I would like to express my sincere apology to all those who have given me interest and love, all those who have appeared or are going to appear, and all the employees and their families of my company, and I will be able to act more carefully by cracking down on myself in the future.Meanwhile, Ha Jung-woo recently started filming the Netflix series Surinam, directed by Yoon Jong Bin.
Actor Ha Jung-woos Propofol Illegal Oral Administration has been briefly charged with Fined.The allegations of Propofol Illegal Oral Administration by Ha Jung-woo erupted in February last year.Ha Jung-woo revealed the situation in which Oral administration of propofol, a sleep anesthetic called milk injection, was performed at a plastic surgery clinic in Gangnam, Seoul from January to September 2019.Ha Jung-woo denied that he had performed sleep anesthesia for scar treatment at the time of the controversy.However, it was investigated that he received a nickname under his brother and managers name, leaving a question.Ha Jung-woo, who attended the prosecution investigation, denied the allegations of Propofol Illegal Oral Administration, saying it was for treatment purposes.After the investigation, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors Office of Criminal Criminal Criminal Investigation briefly indicted Ha Jung-woo on the 28th of last month on charges of propofol Illegal Oral administration.A brief indictment means that the prosecution requests a written hearing to the court in a summary procedure when it is judged that the suspect is being given a Fined rather than a prison sentence.Ha Jung-woo announced his position directly through his agency in a year and four months after the controversy over Propofol Illegal Oral Administration.Ha Jung-woo said, I have told all the facts during the prosecution investigation, and I accept the disposition with humility.As for the purpose of using propofol, he still insisted, I have been treated with dermatology due to acne scars on my face, and if I received treatment with pain such as laser treatment, I was treated with sleep anesthesia.However, he did not disclose a separate position on the subject of the controversial issue.Ha Jung-woo said, Even though I needed stricter self-management as an actor who has been loved too much, I am reflecting on a small day judgment that I did not think was wrong because I received actual treatment.I would like to express my sincere apology to all those who have given me interest and love, all those who have appeared or are going to appear, and all the employees and their families of my company, and I will be able to act more carefully by cracking down on myself in the future.Meanwhile, Ha Jung-woo recently started filming the Netflix series Surinam, directed by Yoon Jong Bin.

Actor Ha Jung-woo's Propofol Illegal Oral administration has been briefly charged with Fined.

The allegations of Propofol Illegal Oral administration by Ha Jung-woo erupted in February last year. Ha Jung-woo revealed the situation in which Oral administration of Propofol, a sleep anesthetic called 'milk injection', was performed at a plastic surgery clinic in Gangnam, Seoul from January to September 2019.

Ha Jung-woo denied that he had performed sleep anesthesia for scar treatment at the time of the controversy. However, it was investigated that he received a nickname under his brother and manager's name, leaving a question.

Ha Jung-woo, who attended the prosecution investigation, denied the allegations of Propofol Illegal Oral administration, saying it was for treatment purposes.

After the investigation, the Seoul Central District Prosecutor's Office of Criminal Criminal Criminal Investigation briefly indicted Ha Jung-woo on the 28th of last month on charges of Propofol Illegal Oral administration. A brief indictment means that the prosecution requests a written hearing to the court in a summary procedure when it is judged that the suspect is being given a Fined rather than a prison sentence.

Ha Jung-woo announced his position directly through his agency in a year and four months after the controversy over Propofol Illegal Oral administration. Ha Jung-woo said, "I have told all the facts during the prosecution investigation, and I accept the disposition with humility."

As for the purpose of using Propofol, he still insisted, "I have been treated with dermatology due to acne scars on my face, and if I received treatment with pain such as laser treatment, I was treated with sleep anesthesia." However, he did not disclose a separate position on the subject of the controversial issue.

Ha Jung-woo said, "Even though I needed stricter self-management as an Actor who has been loved too much, I am reflecting on a small day judgment that I did not think was wrong because I received actual treatment."

"I would like to express my sincere apology to all those who have given me interest and love, all those who have appeared or are going to appear, and all the employees and their families of my company, and I will be able to act more carefully by cracking down on myself in the future."

Meanwhile, Ha Jung-woo recently started filming the Netflix series "Surinam", directed by Yoon Jong Bin.