Youn Yuh-jung 'watching air jumper Airport fashion'

Actor Youn Yuh-jung, who has Oscar Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Performan, arrived at Incheon International Airport on the morning of the 8th.Actor Youn Yuh-jung is leaving the arrival hall on the day.Youn Yuh-jung said: The Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Performan Awards moment is still vivid, still thrilling and trembling.Above all, I am grateful and grateful that I have received love from many people who have been delighted and cheered together, and I do not know what to do.Thanks to this, the joy of the awards doubled, and I was really happy every day. It was a good time to be with all the Minari teams including Jung I-sak, Steven Yeon, Han Ye-ri, Alan Kim and Noel Joe.I dont think Ill forget a scene from United States of America.I would like to say thank you to many people once again.  I am sorry for the fact that I am inevitably asking for private information with the desire that the damage will be caused by the severe situation of Corona 19, and the domestic media that have sent a lot of support.I hope we can talk again once weve recovered from our condition, Im so grateful, he added.Meanwhile, Youn Yuh-jung has won the Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Performan at the 93rd Academy Awards at the United States of America LA Union Station with the film Minari (director Jung I-sak and distribution board Cinema).

Actor Youn Yuh-jung, who has Oscar Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Performan, arrived at Incheon International Airport on the morning of the 8th.

Actor Youn Yuh-jung is leaving the arrival hall on the day.

Youn Yuh-jung said: "The Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Performan Awards moment is still vivid, still thrilling and trembling. Above all, I am grateful and grateful that I have received love from many people who have been delighted and cheered together, and I do not know what to do. Thanks to this, the joy of the Awards doubled, and I was really happy every day. "

"It was a good time to be with all the 'Minari' teams including Jung I-sak, Steven Yeon, Han Ye-ri, Alan Kim and Noel Joe. I don't think I'll forget a scene from United States of America. I would like to say thank you to many people once again. "" I am sorry for the fact that I am inevitably asking for private information with the desire that the damage will be caused by the severe situation of Corona 19, and the domestic media that have sent a lot of support. I hope we can talk again once we've recovered from our condition, I'm so grateful," he added.

Meanwhile, Youn Yuh-jung has won the Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Performan at the 93rd Academy Awards at the United States of America LA Union Station with the film "Minari" (director Jung I-sak and distribution board Cinema).