original song Kim Kyung-ho, No! View beyond Lee Seung-gi's "Forbidden Love" and "I Know It's Your Song" Bulletin (All The Butlers')

In All The Butlers, Kim Kyung-ho acknowledged his skills by referring to Forbidden Love, which was called by Lee Seung-gi.A rock special was broadcast on SBSs All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd.Kim Kyung-ho, Kim Tae-won and Park Wan-kyu, who were resurrected from the beginning of the rock special, filled the stage. Lee Seung-gi was excited that the godfathers of rock are all here, my heart is shaking.Lee Seung-gi, in particular, was pleased to meet the original song Kim Kyung-ho, referring to the forbidden love beyond No! View. Kim Kyung-ho said, The middle and high school students knew it in four songs. Lee Seung-gi said, In fact, Kim Kyung-ho is my idol in high school. I grew up listening to your music. He said that he was an idol of Rock Kid at that time.I asked about rock in earnest.Kim Kyung-ho said, Rock Spirit can take three things: resistance, freedom, and peace. Park Wan-kyu said, There is one more thing, there is a guest, Kim Kyung-ho said, But nowadays, we are broadcasting happily through compromise with society, and resistance has disappeared.When I hit the resistance, weve already compromised with the world, and resistance and jiha are done, and its time to come out, he said, laughing.Then they all headed to the practice room.Lee Seung-gi said, I heard three seniors singing and grew up and I was so happy to sing a lot. What would I call today, I loved it, or I loved it and I love you for a thousand years? Lee Seung-gi said, What did I get the money?I finally decided to join.Lee Seung-gi said, It is so glorious, I am really excited to sing with you, and I feel nostalgia when I am young, I will sing well.Yang Se-hyeong was enough to admit that no! view was just this practice video.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers', Kim Kyung-ho acknowledged his skills by referring to 'Forbidden Love', which was called by Lee Seung-gi.

A rock special was broadcast on SBS's All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd.

Kim Kyung-ho, Kim Tae-won and Park Wan-kyu, who were resurrected from the beginning of the rock special, filled the stage. Lee Seung-gi was excited that "the godfathers of rock are all here, my heart is shaking."

Lee Seung-gi, in particular, was pleased to meet the original song Kim Kyung-ho, referring to the "forbidden love" beyond No! View. Kim Kyung-ho said, "The middle and high school students knew it in four songs." Lee Seung-gi said, "In fact, Kim Kyung-ho is my idol in high school." I grew up listening to your music. "He said that he was an idol of Rock Kid at that time.

I asked about rock in earnest. Kim Kyung-ho said, "Rock Spirit can take three things: resistance, freedom, and peace." Park Wan-kyu said, "There is one more thing, there is a guest," Kim Kyung-ho said, "But nowadays, we are broadcasting happily through compromise with society, and resistance has disappeared."

“When I hit the resistance, we’ve already compromised with the world, and resistance and jiha are done, and it’s time to come out,” he said, laughing.

Then they all headed to the practice room. Lee Seung-gi said, "I heard three seniors singing and grew up and I was so happy to sing a lot." "What would I call today, "I loved it," or "I loved it" and "I love you for a thousand years?" Lee Seung-gi said, "What did I get the money?"

I finally decided to join. Lee Seung-gi said, "It is so glorious, I am really excited to sing with you," and "I feel nostalgia when I am young, I will sing well." Yang Se-hyeong was enough to admit that "No! view" was just this practice video.

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen