Noh Hong-chul, Happyness Recent "After Social Distancing, Hong Chul Tour Jeju Island is necessarily"

Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul shares energy-filled routineOn the 10th, Noh Hong-chul told the personal Instagram, One day after the social distance is over, Hong chul Tour Jeju Island is going to make it!With the article, # I played like a toothpaste # I feel like Im living. # Im getting old as planned. Noh Hong-chul in the public post is enjoying the happiness of Jeju Island as much as possible.In the middle of the sea, I enjoyed extreme water sports, and I took pictures in cute costumes and showed various charms without filtering.So singer Yoonha commented, Wow, you look so good!!The netizen also responded with I will go, please make Hong chul Tour Jeju Island and I will wait for you completely.
Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul shares energy-filled routineOn the 10th, Noh Hong-chul told the personal Instagram, One day after the social distance is over, Hong chul Tour Jeju Island is going to make it!With the article, # I played like a toothpaste # I feel like Im living. # Im getting old as planned. Noh Hong-chul in the public post is enjoying the happiness of Jeju Island as much as possible.In the middle of the sea, I enjoyed extreme water sports, and I took pictures in cute costumes and showed various charms without filtering.So singer Yoonha commented, Wow, you look so good!!The netizen also responded with I will go, please make Hong chul Tour Jeju Island and I will wait for you completely.

Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul shares energy-filled routine

On the 10th, Noh Hong-chul told the personal Instagram, "One day after the social distance is over, Hong Chul Tour Jeju Island is going to make it! "With the article," # I played like a toothpaste # I feel like I'm living. # I'm getting old as planned. "

Noh Hong-chul in the public post is enjoying the Happiness of Jeju Island as much as possible. In the middle of the sea, I enjoyed extreme water sports, and I took pictures in cute costumes and showed various charms without filtering.

So singer Yoonha commented, "Wow, you look so good!!" The netizen also responded with "I will go, please make Hong Chul Tour Jeju Island" and "I will wait for you completely."