King of Mask Singer' Bae Jin Young, starring testimony "I wanted to convey a song that would be comforting and powerful"

King of Mask Singer group CIX Bae Jin Young gave a charm of reversal with a sweet tone.Bae Jin Young appeared on the MBC entertainment program King of Mask Singer on the 23rd as Sesame oil and set the stage.Earlier, Bae Jin Young played Champion Mo Tae-bum in the first round duet showdown and 015Bs January to June (Feat).Yoon Jong Shin) and advanced to the second round with a sweet tone that captivated the judges hearts.In the second round of the day, Bae Jin Young confronted Puzzle; Crushs Dont Forget (Feat).Bae Jin Young, who selected Taeyeon), has impressed the judges with his voice and grooves that have penetrated since the first verse.After the stage of Bae Jin Young, the judges praised him. Especially Yoo Young-seok said, Sesame oil feels good bad in the song.I feel more attracted to it because it is dangerous. I am jealous, but I admit charm. When Bae Jin Young took off Mask and revealed his face, the judges were amazed and caught sight with CIXs center-down visual.Bae Jin Young said, A new album is going to be released in the summer, and I want to be awarded a prize at the end of the year awards ceremony and stage.After the broadcast, Bae Jin Young said through his agency, I wanted to come out because fans wanted to go to King of Mask Singer from my debut.I also wanted to come out because I was a listener of King of Mask Singer, and it is an honor to come out like this.  I wanted to convey my voice to many people in a difficult time with Corona. CIX, which recently completed its fourth EP album activity in Korea, has been firmly established as a global stone by releasing its second single All For You in Japan last month and appearing as a guest of the Korean language education program Tereviro Hangul Lecture on NHK E channel.

King of Mask Singer' group cix Bae Jin Young gave a charm of reversal with a sweet tone.

Bae Jin Young appeared on the MBC entertainment program King of Mask Singer' on the 23rd as 'Sesame oil' and set the stage.

Earlier, Bae Jin Young played "Champion" Mo Tae-bum in the first round duet showdown and 015B's "January to June" (Feat). Yoon Jong Shin) "and advanced to the second round with a sweet tone that captivated the judges' hearts.

In the second round of the day, Bae Jin Young confronted "Puzzle"; Crush's "Don't Forget" (Feat). Bae Jin Young, who selected Taeyeon), has impressed the judges with his voice and grooves that have penetrated since the first verse.

After the stage of Bae Jin Young, the judges praised him. Especially Yoo Young-seok said, "'Sesame oil' feels good bad in the song. I feel more attracted to it because it is dangerous. I am jealous, but I admit charm. "

When Bae Jin Young took off Mask and revealed his face, the judges were amazed and caught sight with cix's center-down visual. Bae Jin Young said, "A new album is going to be released in the summer, and I want to be awarded a prize at the end of the year awards ceremony and stage."

After the broadcast, Bae Jin Young said through his agency, "I wanted to come out because fans wanted to go to King of Mask Singer' from my debut. I also wanted to come out because I was a listener of King of Mask Singer', and it is an honor to come out like this. "" I wanted to convey my voice to many people in a difficult time with Corona. "

cix, which recently completed its fourth EP album activity in Korea, has been firmly established as a 'global stone' by releasing its second single 'All For You' in Japan last month and appearing as a guest of the Korean language education program 'Tereviro Hangul Lecture' on NHK E channel.