Lee Je-hoon Pyo Ye-jin ending speech "The Good Detective' was sick and fun" Season 2?

SBS The Good Detective Taxi Lee Je-hoon, Esom, Kim Ui-Seong, Pyo Ye-jin, cha Ji-yeon, Jang Hyuk-jin and Bae Yu-ram gave a last affectionate greeting to viewers.SBS Jackson The Good Detective (directed by Park Joon-woo/playplayplay by Lee Ji-hyun/Produce Studio S, Group Eight) ahead of the final meeting at 10 p.m. today (29th).The Good Detective, a seven-member group that offered both exhilarating catharsis and hot punishment to hunt villains to viewers, expressed their gratitude and regretful end of the event ahead of the end.Lee Je-hoon, who first led the drama as a special unit and the representative article of rainbow transportation, Kim Do-gi, still can not believe that The Good Detective has been completed.I want to say thank you to the viewers who have loved me first. I hope that the story of the rainbow transportation will be rewritten once again by the production team, all the staff, actors, and Kanghana, who personally created The Good Detective, he said.Esom, who plays the role of Ganghana, a hot-blooded sword that showed a brilliant presence as a bulldozer-like prosecutor, said, Thank you very much for loving The Good Detective and Kanghana.It was a happy time to say hello to good works, and I was able to learn a lot and enjoy it with good people in the field.For me, The Good Detective is likely to remain an unforgettable work.  It is a difficult time, and I was most pleased with the reaction of viewers who felt excited when I saw The Good Detective.I thank you once again and hope you are always healthy. In addition, Kim Ui-Seong was a representative of rainbow transportation, and Hot Summer Days was the Jang Sung-cheol who led the condemnation of those who committed illegal activities in the blind spot of public power.I thank the viewers for their amazing love and support, he said.Pyo Ye-jin, a hacker of Rainbow Transportation and a talented person with excellent skills in the new world, said, I was very proud and happy to live as a rainbow transporter.I was grateful to be able to be with so good people, and I think it will remain a special work for me.I thank The Good Detective and everyone who supported Ko Eun-i. He expressed his affection for the character and work.Hot Summer Days as a big hand in the underground financial world Baek Sung-miThe impact of the moment when she was revealed to be the final billon in the second half of the rainbow transportation business gave viewers a reversal that exceeded expectations, and Cha Ji-yeon said, I would like to thank the viewers who have begged The Good Detective.I am grateful that Baek Sung-mi, who I played, is an intense and strong Billen character that can not be seen in the existing works, but I am very interested in it. I was surprised to see you come around first during the broadcast period and find out a lot, but thanks to it, I was able to shoot happily.I was happy to be able to work well with the bishop, the artist, the staff, and the actors and juniors in the field.I hope that ordinary people, not Billen, will be happier. Jang Hyuk-jin, an engineering talent who has implemented various new technologies installed in The Good Detective, said, I have been enjoying the love of viewers.I am so grateful for watching and supporting The Good Detective. I will continue to visit you in many works.I love you, he said, expressing his affectionate gratitude.Finally, Bae Yu-ram, who was the owner of the strongest hand technology and the assistant parade that was responsible for all the tuning needed for The Good Detective and the call van, said, I do not realize that The Good Detective is over after the filming that is unlikely to end.Thanks to the bishop, the artist, the senior actors and many staff members who have been together for the time being, I was able to finish safely and I can not forget the moments I enjoyed shooting together.Finally, I thank the viewers who have loved and supported The Good Detective for their time. In the meantime, the rainbow DarkHeroes has begun the last revenge act to condemn the crime that killed Kim Do-gis mother, which was the case where the statute of limitations expired.Indeed, Kim Do-gi is more interested in the ending of The Good Detective, whether the rainbow DarkHeroes, which showed The Good Detective Chemie, will eventually disband or the end of the psychopath serial killer Oh Chul-young (Yang Dong-tak).SBSs Lamar Jackson The Good Detective is a historical site revenge drama in which the Taxi company Rainbow Transportation and the Taxi driver Kim Do-gi (Lee Je-hoon) complete revenge on behalf of the victim who is unjust.The final episode will air today (29th) at 10 p.m.The Good Detective

SBS The Good Detective Taxi' Lee Je-hoon, Esom, Kim Ui-Seong, Pyo Ye-jin, cha Ji-yeon, Jang Hyuk-jin and Bae Yu-ram gave a last affectionate greeting to viewers.

SBS Jackson The Good Detective' (directed by Park Joon-woo/playplayplay by Lee Ji-hyun/Produce Studio S, Group Eight) ahead of the final meeting at 10 p.m. today (29th). The Good Detective, a seven-member group that offered both exhilarating catharsis and hot punishment to hunt villains to viewers, expressed their gratitude and regretful end of the event ahead of the end.

Lee Je-hoon, who first led the drama as a special unit and the representative article of rainbow transportation, "Kim Do-gi," still can not believe that "The Good Detective" has been completed. I want to say thank you to the viewers who have loved me first. " “I hope that the story of the rainbow transportation will be rewritten once again by the production team, all the staff, Actors, and Kanghana, who personally created The Good Detective,” he said.

Esom, who plays the role of 'Ganghana', a hot-blooded sword that showed a brilliant presence as a bulldozer-like prosecutor, said, "Thank you very much for loving The Good Detective' and Kanghana. It was a happy time to say hello to good works, and I was able to learn a lot and enjoy it with good people in the field. For me, The Good Detective' is likely to remain an unforgettable work. "" It is a difficult time, and I was most pleased with the reaction of viewers who felt excited when I saw The Good Detective'. I thank you once again and hope you are always healthy. "

In addition, Kim Ui-Seong was a representative of rainbow transportation, and Hot Summer Days was the 'Jang Sung-cheol' who led the condemnation of those who committed illegal activities in the blind spot of public power. "I thank the viewers for their amazing love and support," he said.

Pyo Ye-jin, a hacker of Rainbow Transportation and a talented person with excellent skills in the new world, said, "I was very proud and happy to live as a rainbow transporter. I was grateful to be able to be with so good people, and I think it will remain a special work for me. I thank The Good Detective and everyone who supported Ko Eun-i. "He expressed his affection for the character and work.

Hot Summer Days as a big hand in the underground financial world 'Baek Sung-mi' The impact of the moment when she was revealed to be the final billon in the second half of the rainbow transportation business gave viewers a reversal that exceeded expectations, and cha Ji-yeon said, "I would like to thank the viewers who have begged The Good Detective'. I am grateful that Baek Sung-mi, who I played, is an intense and strong Billen character that can not be seen in the existing works, but I am very interested in it. " "I was surprised to see you come around first during the broadcast period and find out a lot, but thanks to it, I was able to shoot happily. I was happy to be able to work well with the bishop, the artist, the staff, and the Actors and juniors in the field. I hope that ordinary people, not Billen, will be happier. "

Jang Hyuk-jin, an engineering talent who has implemented various new technologies installed in The Good Detective, said, "I have been enjoying the love of viewers. I am so grateful for watching and supporting The Good Detective. I will continue to visit you in many works. I love you,” he said, expressing his affectionate gratitude.

Finally, Bae Yu-ram, who was the owner of the strongest hand technology and the assistant parade that was responsible for all the tuning needed for The Good Detective and the call van, said, "I do not realize that The Good Detective is over after the filming that is unlikely to end. Thanks to the bishop, the artist, the senior Actors and many staff members who have been together for the time being, I was able to finish safely and I can not forget the moments I enjoyed shooting together. Finally, I thank the viewers who have loved and supported The Good Detective for their time. "

In the meantime, the rainbow Dark Heroes has begun the last revenge act to condemn the crime that killed Kim Do-gi's mother, which was the case where the statute of limitations expired. Indeed, Kim Do-gi is more interested in the ending of The Good Detective, whether the rainbow Dark Heroes, which showed The Good Detective Chemie, will eventually disband or the end of the psychopath serial killer Oh Chul-young (Yang Dong-tak).

SBS’s Lamar Jackson The Good Detective is a historical site revenge drama in which the Taxi company Rainbow Transportation and the Taxi driver Kim Do-gi (Lee Je-hoon) complete revenge on behalf of the victim who is unjust. The final episode will air today (29th) at 10 p.m.

The Good Detective