Kim Tae-won "Kahaani introduction portion, Snow White inspiration seen by Daughter" (All The Butlers)

Kim Tae-won announced the story after the production of the famous song Never Ending Kahaani.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on May 23, Kim Tae-won, Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-gyu, the living history of Korean rock bands, appeared.On this day, Cha Eun-woo chose Never Ending Kahaani as an untapped performance song.In response, the original author Kim Tae-won said, When I was making an intro, my Daughter was watching Snow White.I wanted to be an intro when I heard the theme song.According to Kim Tae-won, Never Ending Kahaani was inspired by Someday My Prince Will Come, Snow White OST.
Kim Tae-won announced the story after the production of the famous song Never Ending Kahaani.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on May 23, Kim Tae-won, Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-gyu, the living history of Korean rock bands, appeared.On this day, Cha Eun-woo chose Never Ending Kahaani as an untapped performance song.In response, the original author Kim Tae-won said, When I was making an intro, my Daughter was watching Snow White.I wanted to be an intro when I heard the theme song.According to Kim Tae-won, Never Ending Kahaani was inspired by Someday My Prince Will Come, Snow White OST.

Kim Tae-won announced the story after the production of the famous song 'Never Ending Kahaani'.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on May 23, Kim Tae-won, Kim Kyung-ho and Park Wan-gyu, the living history of Korean rock bands, appeared.

On this day, Cha Eun-woo chose 'Never Ending Kahaani' as an untapped performance song.

In response, the original author Kim Tae-won said, "When I was making an intro, my Daughter was watching 'Snow White'. "I wanted to be an intro when I heard the theme song."

According to Kim Tae-won, 'Never Ending Kahaani' was inspired by 'Someday My Prince Will Come', 'Snow White' OST.