'Kang Won-rae' Kim Song, Song Joong-ki Revealed during Bread Hat "Pretty Handsome guy"

Broadcaster Kim Song recalled memories with Actor Song Joong-kiKim Song said on May 6th through his personal Instagram, Oh, really I am a back door.Song Joong-ki Actors Vincenzo is stuck in the crazy, he said, revealing his fanship for Song Joong-ki.In addition, the photos released include Kim Song, Song Joong-ki, and Kim Sung-eun KBS announcer.Song Joong-kis young face in a checkered jacket and bread hat attracts attention.Kim Song said, I took a picture of Song Joong-ki who passed by KBS in the past, and it was so polite and immaculate.I watched Victory and watched the performance and watched Vincenzo and applauded the standing. Ive seen it until 10 times, but Im my stress-relieving victim. Vincenzo Casano, he added.Those who saw this responded such as Song Joong-ki smiles like a girl when I meet, Entertainer Song Joong-ki, and Song Joong-ki also wrote a bread hat.Meanwhile, Kim Song married clone Kang Won-rae in 2001 and has a son Kang Sun-sun.

Broadcaster Kim Song recalled memories with Actor Song Joong-ki

Kim Song said on May 6th through his personal Instagram, "Oh, really I am a back door. Song Joong-ki Actor's Vincenzo' is stuck in the crazy, "he said, revealing his fanship for Song Joong-ki.

In addition, the photos released include Kim Song, Song Joong-ki, and Kim Sung-eun KBS announcer. Song Joong-ki's young face in a checkered jacket and bread hat attracts attention.

Kim Song said, "I took a picture of Song Joong-ki who passed by KBS in the past, and it was so polite and immaculate. I watched 'Victory' and watched the performance and watched Vincenzo' and applauded the standing. "

"I've seen it until 10 times, but I'm my stress-relieving victim. Vincenzo Casano," he added.

Those who saw this responded such as "Song Joong-ki smiles like a girl when I meet," "Entertainer Song Joong-ki," and "Song Joong-ki also wrote a bread hat."

Meanwhile, Kim Song married clone Kang Won-rae in 2001 and has a son Kang Sun-sun.