Song Joong-ki Father Katie Leung = Staff (Las)

Actress Kim Young-jae has spoken to Song Joong-kis wife Katie Leung Lewes Tommy Saunders.Kim Young-jae, MBC entertainment program  ⁇  Radio Star  ⁇  broadcast on the 21st, I saw that the middle-aged wife came to the filming room of the youngest son of the jaebeol house a few times, and I did not notice it and thought it was just a staff. .Song Joong-ki became a lover in 2021 when he met Katie Leung Lewes Tommy Saunders with the introduction of his acquaintance.I married Katie Leung Lewes Tommy Saunders in January of this year, and I recently got a son.It was also the father of the middle age, but the actual age difference was only 10 years old.Then, the people who acted together with Jo Han-cheol, Yoonjae Moon, Jung Hee-tae and Kim Nam-hee are also presbyopia.

Actress Kim Young-jae has spoken to Song Joong-ki's wife Katie Leung Lewes Tommy Saunders. Kim Young-jae, MBC entertainment program ⁇ Radio Star ⁇ broadcast on the 21st, I saw that the middle-aged wife came to the filming room of the youngest son of the jaebeol house a few times, and I did not notice it and thought it was just a staff. . Song Joong-ki became a lover in 2021 when he met Katie Leung Lewes Tommy Saunders with the introduction of his acquaintance. I married Katie Leung Lewes Tommy Saunders in January of this year, and I recently got a son. It was also the father of the middle age, but the actual age difference was only 10 years old. Then, the people who acted together with Jo Han-cheol, Yoonjae Moon, Jung Hee-tae and Kim Nam-hee are also presbyopia.