Song Joong-ki ⁇ Being a father means losing your job.

Actress Song Joong-kis interview remarks came under fire.Song Joong-ki recently talked about acting, daily life, marriage, etc. in an interview with China Sina Entertainment. The interview was conducted before the child was born.In an interview, Song Joong-ki said, I am not afraid of getting older. Thank you for saying that I am a father, but I soon become a father. I do not care about being young and I only care about my child.I do not try hard to slow down aging, I prefer naturalness, he said.Its the biggest thing in my life. Ive always dreamed of being a father. Ive loved my father and been greatly influenced. Ive wanted to be a good father like my father since I was a child. Im so happy. Sometimes Im afraid of being a father.I always talk to Wife about whether I can be a good father. We will challenge and try. I believe we can do well.Song Joong-ki said, Sometimes in the entertainment industry, being someones husband and being a father means losing your job, adding, Im not afraid, I dont care, family is always more important than work.I love my work and I always try to be myself and my family. I can be a good actor, a good person, a good father, a good husband, and a good son. In response to this interview, some netizens refute the expression that male actors can lose their jobs by marriage and childbirth.In fact, it is pointed out that it is not convincing that male actors can lose their jobs while there are female actors who are hard to get roles.

Actress Song Joong-ki's interview remarks came under fire. Song Joong-ki recently talked about acting, daily life, marriage, etc. in an interview with China Sina Entertainment. The interview was conducted before the child was born. In an interview, Song Joong-ki said, "I am not afraid of getting older. Thank you for saying that I am a father, but I soon become a father. I do not care about being young and I only care about my child. I do not try hard to slow down aging, I prefer naturalness, "he said. "It's the biggest thing in my life. I've always dreamed of being a father. I've loved my father and been greatly influenced. I've wanted to be a good father like my father since I was a child. I'm so happy. Sometimes I'm afraid of being a father. I always talk to Wife about whether I can be a good father. We will challenge and try. I believe we can do well. Song Joong-ki said, "Sometimes in the entertainment industry, being someone's husband and being a father means losing your job," adding, "I'm not afraid, I don't care, family is always more important than work. I love my work and I always try to be myself and my family. I can be a good actor, a good person, a good father, a good husband, and a good son. " In response to this interview, some netizens refute the expression that male actors can lose their jobs by marriage and childbirth. In fact, it is pointed out that it is not convincing that male actors can lose their jobs while there are female actors who are hard to get roles.