I.O.I Jung Chae-yeon, the wrong + Balal "I look like this ...?"

Group I.O.I and DIA member Jung Chae-yeon shared a pleasant routine.On the 10th, Jung Chae-yeon posted a picture through a personal Instagram story: Do you look like this when I take a picture of Food...?I laughed as I wrote down the message.Jung Chae-yeon in the public photo is posing for a food photo with a mobile phone.He is seriously working with the will to put it on the camera beautifully, and he is collecting his lips with a slight frown.It is Jung Chae-yeon, which has a neat style and unhidden beauty in a witty photo.The netizen who saw this responded such as It is cute, it is beautiful even if I write an impression and I sometimes do it when I concentrate on taking pictures.

group I.O.I and DIA member Jung Chae-yeon shared a pleasant routine.

On the 10th, Jung Chae-yeon posted a picture through a personal Instagram story: "Do you look like this when I take a picture of Food...? I laughed as I wrote down the message.

Jung Chae-yeon in the public photo is posing for a Food photo with a mobile phone. He is seriously working with the will to put it on the camera beautifully, and he is collecting his lips with a slight frown. It is Jung Chae-yeon, which has a neat style and unhidden beauty in a witty photo.

The netizen who saw this responded such as "It is cute, it is beautiful even if I write an impression" and "I sometimes do it when I concentrate on taking pictures".