Marco Polo's devotion 'falsehood searing' rang Fans twice

Marco Polo, a group U & B, was at the center of controversy with a falsehood explanation before he was celebrated with his mother, Lee Hye-bin.In the recent online community, Marco Polo and Lee Hye-bin are dating, and various items such as clothes, necklaces, and padding jumpers are posted as evidence photos.When the rumors of love arose, Marco Polo said in a group chat room with Fans, I was saying that I love, but I did not at all.I am upset and I am worried. I have never been born and coupled. Marco Polo also reassured Fans, saying, If theres a way to give faith, tell me, Ill challenge you.However, on May 17, Momos agency MLD Entertainment said, Lee Hye-bin and Marco Polo are in love with me as a result of checking with Lee Hye-bin.Marco Polo, who was controversial about the falsehood explanation, said on the same day, It is my fault that I wanted to reassure Fan with falsehood. I was afraid that I could be harmed by many people, I ignored the fact that my true attitude was natural.Although the past and aspects have changed a lot, idol love is still a painful issue for Fans.Idol is responsible for clearly distinguishing entertainment activities and privacy so that the word Do not notice and love is common among Fans.It means that doing love is not a problem, but managing privacy, and the way you recognize love is more important for Fans.Marco Polos love is heartbreaking for Fans, but its also something to celebrate and cheer on at the same time, but the falsehood explanation is a completely different matter.Marco Polo committed the right to think of himself, not the Fans, when explaining in a group chat room.After the falsehood explanation was revealed, I shook hands with fear of losing Fans right away than the injured Fans. Idol who was trying to deceive Fan and idol who was playing love.It is obvious that Fans will be hurt more by what idol.Marco Polo has admitted and apologized for the falsehood explanation, so the controversy has been over.But for Marco Polo to rebuild trust, it will take so much effort and reflection that it cannot be compared to the past.Only sincere attitude, affection for Fans, active communication and true attitude can turn the cool Fans minds around.It is noteworthy whether Marco Polo will be able to catch both love and work rabbits over the issue of Love falsehood explanation.

Marco Polo, a group U & B, was at the center of controversy with a falsehood explanation before he was celebrated with his mother, Lee Hye-bin.

In the recent online community, Marco Polo and Lee Hye-bin are dating, and various items such as clothes, necklaces, and padding jumpers are posted as evidence photos.

When the rumors of Love arose, Marco Polo said in a group chat room with Fans, "I was saying that I Love, but I did not at all. I am upset and I am worried. I have never been born and coupled. "

Marco Polo also reassured Fans, saying, "If there's a way to give faith, tell me, I'll challenge you."

However, on May 17, Momo's agency MLD Entertainment said, "Lee Hye-bin and Marco Polo are in Love with me as a result of checking with Lee Hye-bin."

Marco Polo, who was controversial about the falsehood explanation, said on the same day, "It is my fault that I wanted to reassure Fan with falsehood." "I was afraid that I could be harmed by many people, I ignored the fact that my true attitude was natural."

Although the past and aspects have changed a lot, idol Love is still a painful issue for Fans. Idol is responsible for clearly distinguishing entertainment activities and privacy so that the word 'Do not notice and Love' is common among Fans. It means that doing Love is not a problem, but managing privacy, and the way you recognize Love is more important for Fans.

Marco Polo's Love is heartbreaking for Fans, but it's also something to celebrate and cheer on at the same time, but the falsehood explanation is a completely different matter. Marco Polo committed the right to think of himself, not the Fans, when explaining in a group chat room. After the falsehood explanation was revealed, I shook hands with fear of losing Fans right away than the injured Fans. Idol who was trying to deceive Fan and idol who was playing Love. It is obvious that Fans will be hurt more by what idol.

Marco Polo has admitted and apologized for the falsehood explanation, so the controversy has been over. But for Marco Polo to rebuild trust, it will take so much effort and reflection that it cannot be compared to the past. Only sincere attitude, affection for Fans, active communication and true attitude can turn the cool Fans' minds around. It is noteworthy whether Marco Polo will be able to catch both Love and work rabbits over the issue of Love falsehood explanation.