All The Butlers' Kim Kyung-ho X Park Wan-kyu, Rockers' Hair Operations management Method..."Just Three."

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 23rd, Park Wan-kyu, Kim Tae-won and Kim Kyung-ho of the resurrection appeared in rock class.All The Butlers members noted the rockers signatures: leather jackets, sunglasses and long hair, asking, How do you manage long hair?Park Wan-kyu, in a firm tone, said: Rockers do not share hair operations management laws; its our survival strategy.I still have a lot of hair, which means I am still strong. But Kim Kyung-ho said, Im only three things: a strabismus fan, I want to dry with cold wind. And hair loss shampoo. How much content is it, reading in the late days.And now I dye at home, he said, revealing his own operation management method.Park Wan-kyu added, There is a bean shampoo.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 23rd, Park Wan-kyu, Kim Tae-won and Kim Kyung-ho of the resurrection appeared in rock class.

"All The Butlers" members noted the Rockers' signatures: leather jackets, sunglasses and long hair, asking, "How do you manage long hair?" Park Wan-kyu, in a firm tone, said: "Rockers do not share hair Operations management laws; it's our survival strategy. I still have a lot of hair, which means I am still strong. "

But Kim Kyung-ho said, "I'm only three things: a strabismus fan, I want to dry with cold wind. And hair loss shampoo. How much content is it, reading in the late days. And now I dye at home, "he said, revealing his own operation management method. Park Wan-kyu added, "There is a bean shampoo."