Ahn Jung-hwan "Broadcast Retirement Next Year, To Trousers to Honeydew" (All The Butlers')

Ahn Jung-hwan has commented on the plan to retire from broadcasting.In the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th, the master Ahn Jung-hwan and the members specialties were held after last week.According to the Hiddink-style teamwork training law released by Ahn Jung-hwan on the day, the four members conducted a mission to put the ball on the ball with the foot of Ahn Jung-hwan.As Yang Se-hyeongs mistake continued, the members pointed out Yang Se-hyeong, and Lee Seung-gi punished Yang Se-hyeong by standing on the bridge of anger, saying, Do it right.Ahn Jung-hwan then started a mission that ran 150m distance within 20 seconds; the four men ran together, but the first record narrowly failed to reach 25 seconds.If you have a slow person, you have to pull, push, and help each other, said Ahn Jung-hwan. If you are a team member, you have to do it alone.Ahn Jung-hwan also confided in his past experiences to struggling members.Ahn Jung-hwan said, I have been buried in the Trousers as well as Honeydew while I was trying to wash because the training was so difficult.If its too hard, you cant hear anything, he said, surprising.After a brief break, he had a meal time, and Ahn Jung-hwan prepared Samgyetang for dinner; however, the meal had to be done with his hands tied together.Members gave up one arm of their own, so that the other member could eat comfortably.Ahn Jung-hwan explained, If I give up one, my colleague gets one.Lee Seung-gi asked Ahn Jung-hwan, Do you have any celebrities who were not impressed at first?Sungju likes me so much, Im not so good, said Ahn Jung-hwan, referring to Kim Sung-ju.Asked who was the best friend who was better than the first impression, he said: (Kim) Yong-man is my brother. The first impression was not good.I hate it, but I dont have a reason, she replied.I wanted to not fit with this person, but the more I knew, the more real the real world, so I really respect it, he added.Do you think family life is a teamwork? asked Yang Se-hyeong, who said, Of course it is a teamwork. Leaders are important.Yang Se-hyeong asked, Who is the leader? And Ahn Jung-hwan said, Of course, Mrs. Lee Hye-won is the leader. If I did not marry, I would have been ruined a lot.There were so many (bad) temptations in the environment we grew up in, he said.As for Ahn Jung-hwans future plans, he surprised the members by saying, I originally thought I would not broadcast until next year.Its not entirely decided whether to go back to football, study a little, or keep broadcasting, Ahn Jung-hwan added.Ahn Jung-hwan said, It is not a story to stop broadcasting right now.I think I am better than you, not football, he said honestly.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoℑat the same time as the latest issue
Ahn Jung-hwan has commented on the plan to retire from broadcasting.In the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th, the master Ahn Jung-hwan and the members specialties were held after last week.According to the Hiddink-style teamwork training law released by Ahn Jung-hwan on the day, the four members conducted a mission to put the ball on the ball with the foot of Ahn Jung-hwan.As Yang Se-hyeongs mistake continued, the members pointed out Yang Se-hyeong, and Lee Seung-gi punished Yang Se-hyeong by standing on the bridge of anger, saying, Do it right.Ahn Jung-hwan then started a mission that ran 150m distance within 20 seconds; the four men ran together, but the first record narrowly failed to reach 25 seconds.If you have a slow person, you have to pull, push, and help each other, said Ahn Jung-hwan. If you are a team member, you have to do it alone.Ahn Jung-hwan also confided in his past experiences to struggling members.Ahn Jung-hwan said, I have been buried in the Trousers as well as Honeydew while I was trying to wash because the training was so difficult.If its too hard, you cant hear anything, he said, surprising.After a brief break, he had a meal time, and Ahn Jung-hwan prepared Samgyetang for dinner; however, the meal had to be done with his hands tied together.Members gave up one arm of their own, so that the other member could eat comfortably.Ahn Jung-hwan explained, If I give up one, my colleague gets one.Lee Seung-gi asked Ahn Jung-hwan, Do you have any celebrities who were not impressed at first?Sungju likes me so much, Im not so good, said Ahn Jung-hwan, referring to Kim Sung-ju.Asked who was the best friend who was better than the first impression, he said: (Kim) Yong-man is my brother. The first impression was not good.I hate it, but I dont have a reason, she replied.I wanted to not fit with this person, but the more I knew, the more real the real world, so I really respect it, he added.Do you think family life is a teamwork? asked Yang Se-hyeong, who said, Of course it is a teamwork. Leaders are important.Yang Se-hyeong asked, Who is the leader? And Ahn Jung-hwan said, Of course, Mrs. Lee Hye-won is the leader. If I did not marry, I would have been ruined a lot.There were so many (bad) temptations in the environment we grew up in, he said.As for Ahn Jung-hwans future plans, he surprised the members by saying, I originally thought I would not broadcast until next year.Its not entirely decided whether to go back to football, study a little, or keep broadcasting, Ahn Jung-hwan added.Ahn Jung-hwan said, It is not a story to stop broadcasting right now.I think I am better than you, not football, he said honestly.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoℑat the same time as the latest issue

Ahn Jung-hwan has commented on the plan to retire from broadcasting.

In the SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on the 16th, the master Ahn Jung-hwan and the members' specialties were held after last week.

According to the Hiddink-style teamwork training law released by Ahn Jung-hwan on the day, the four members conducted a mission to put the ball on the ball with the foot of Ahn Jung-hwan. As Yang Se-hyeong's mistake continued, the members pointed out Yang Se-hyeong, and Lee Seung-gi punished Yang Se-hyeong by standing on the bridge of anger, saying, "Do it right."

Ahn Jung-hwan then started a mission that ran 150m distance within 20 seconds; the four men ran together, but the first record narrowly failed to reach 25 seconds. "If you have a slow person, you have to pull, push, and help each other," said Ahn Jung-hwan. "If you are a team member, you have to do it alone."

Ahn Jung-hwan also confided in his past experiences to struggling members. Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I have been buried in the Trousers as well as Honeydew while I was trying to wash because the training was so difficult." If it's too hard, you can't hear anything," he said, surprising.

After a brief break, he had a meal time, and Ahn Jung-hwan prepared Samgyetang for dinner; however, the meal had to be done with his hands tied together. members gave up one arm of their own, so that the other member could eat comfortably. Ahn Jung-hwan explained, "If I give up one, my colleague gets one."

Lee Seung-gi asked Ahn Jung-hwan, "Do you have any celebrities who were not impressed at first?" "Sungju likes me so much, I'm not so good," said Ahn Jung-hwan, referring to Kim Sung-ju. Asked who was the best friend who was better than the first impression, he said: "(Kim) Yong-man is my brother. The first impression was not good. I hate it, but I don't have a reason," she replied.

"I wanted to not fit with this person, but the more I knew, the more real the real world, so I really respect it," he added.

“Do you think family life is a teamwork?” asked Yang Se-hyeong, who said, “Of course it is a teamwork. Leaders are important.” Yang Se-hyeong asked, "Who is the leader?" And Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Of course, Mrs. Lee Hye-won is the leader." "If I did not marry, I would have been ruined a lot. “There were so many (bad) temptations in the environment we grew up in,” he said.

As for Ahn Jung-hwan's future plans, he surprised the members by saying, "I originally thought I would not broadcast until next year." “It’s not entirely decided whether to go back to football, study a little, or keep broadcasting,” Ahn Jung-hwan added.

Ahn Jung-hwan said, "It is not a story to stop broadcasting right now. "I think I am better than you, not football," he said honestly.

a fairy tale that children and adults hear together

star behind photo&image

at the same time as the latest issue