Sung Yu-ri "Lee Kyung-kyu, 'Healing Camp: One World' I Don't Know After...Surprise" (All The Butlers)

Sung Yu-ri speaks out about Lee Kyung-kyuOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 11th, the production team released Lee Kyung-kyus Taraxacum erythrospermum.An anonymous Whistle Blower, which the crew connected by phone, was a woman; the woman greeted Lee Kyung-kyu with a greeting: Hello, senior.The Taraxacum erythrospermum Whistle Blower was Sung Yu-ri, called the flower of the Kyuline.Sung Yu-ri said, I have been broadcasting with my senior since my debut, he said. I have been debuting for more than 20 years.But Lee Kyung-kyu still didnt notice who he was.Lee Kyung-kyu immediately understood who he was after hearing Sung Yu-ris laughter.Sung Yu-ri said, The senior is on the outside and directs the image of the villain, but it is true that it is true. When a female guest or a female MC comes, I can not see my eyes well.Yang Se-hyeong, who listened quietly, asked, Is that Taraxacum erythrospermum? Sung Yu-ri replied, Yes.So Shin Sung-rok asked, Is there anything that I was sad about? Sung Yu-ri said, I did not know it when I was broadcasting, but I used to do Healing Camp: One World with Han Hye-jin.I said that there were only two female entertainers I know, and after that, I did entertainment with Kim Min-jung and said, I do not know who Sung Yu-ri is. Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Sung Yu-ri speaks out about Lee Kyung-kyu

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 11th, the production team released Lee Kyung-kyu's Taraxacum erythrospermum. An anonymous Whistle Blower, which the crew connected by phone, was a woman; the woman greeted Lee Kyung-kyu with a greeting: "Hello, senior."

The Taraxacum erythrospermum Whistle Blower was Sung Yu-ri, called the flower of the Kyuline. Sung Yu-ri said, "I have been broadcasting with my senior since my debut," he said. "I have been debuting for more than 20 years." But Lee Kyung-kyu still didn't notice who he was.

Lee Kyung-kyu immediately understood who he was after hearing Sung Yu-ri's laughter. Sung Yu-ri said, "The senior is on the outside and directs the image of the villain, but it is true that it is true." "When a female guest or a female MC comes, I can not see my eyes well. Yang Se-hyeong, who listened quietly, asked, "Is that Taraxacum erythrospermum?" Sung Yu-ri replied, "Yes."

So Shin Sung-rok asked, "Is there anything that I was sad about?" Sung Yu-ri said, "I did not know it when I was broadcasting, but I used to do 'Healing Camp: One World' with Han Hye-jin. I said that there were only two female entertainers I know, and after that, I did entertainment with Kim Min-jung and said, 'I do not know who Sung Yu-ri is.' "

Photo: SBS broadcast screen