Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk, "Ji Suk-jin debut song Memari No"

Yoo Jae-Suk recalls Ji Suk-jins debut songOn the 25th, SBS entertainment program Running Man was featured in 91 Izu Bag.First, the next story of the Kung-muk Signal was drawn after last week. The guests included Lee Cho-hee, Jung Hye-in and Seol In-ah.Following the last broadcast, female performers used the points they had acquired to pick other male cast members; the first place in the vote was Yoo Jae-Suk, who received a total of two votes.Kim Jong-kook received one vote and Lee Kwang-soo received zero.Lee Kwang-soo was angry and laughed at Lee Cho-hee, saying, I ate together and what is this?The crew then watched the remaining three members Yang Se-chan, Ji Suk-jin and Haha, saying, Only one of the three received three points.The other two received zero points, he said, nervously.The three-point protagonist is none other than Yang Se-chan, who also looked puzzled on his own.In an interview with the following crew, Yang Se-chan said, What was the charm of me? He said, Why does this happen to me?Ji Suk-jin, who heard the results of the vote, laughed at his partner, Jeon So-min, saying, Jeon So-min has taken someone other than me.The members appeared in the X Generation costume of the 90s. Haha dressed in Michael Jackson costume.When he appeared, Yang Se-chan said, Is not it strange to go around in everyday life? Lee Kwang-soo said, I got the concept wrong today.Kim Jong-kook told Haha, Have you been to a shopping house? Haha suddenly began dancing without answering the members questioning offensive.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I caught the concept strangely. Lee Kwang-soo said, Haha type cody was called to the bathroom earlier and hit his cheek.I hate it when my stomach pops out through my clothes, said Lee Kwang-soo, who then watched Hahas dance.Kim Jong-kook touched Hahas ship, saying, Why did the ship come out like this?Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min made college fashion in the 1990s and prepared a meeting in a tea room.Jeon So-min praised Song Ji-hyo, who wore purple eye makeup, for saying, Ji Hyo, you look pretty today. So Song Ji-hyo said, Are you kidding me now?I laughed, Song Ji-hyo said, this is almost like a joke, I am a bomb.Jeon So-min asked Song Ji-hyo about how to eat Ssanghwatang, so Song Ji-hyo said, Im not really an old man.I wasnt born in the old days, she said.Soon after, Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin appeared against the meeting; Yoo Jae-Suk saw Song Ji-hyo and said, Why are you snowing?Is it hurt? Jeon So-min kept the concept of enjoying Yoo Jae-Suk.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Jeon So-min, saying, I feel so much, and I can not do this. Can I go first?Yoo Jae-Suk also recalled the moment he first met Ji Suk-jin.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Yongman went to his brothers house and said, I have a friend and I debut the singer. Ji Suk-jin introduced him. At that time, when I first heard Ji Suk-jins debut song, Yoo Jae-Suk said, The song is too macri.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I did not really try to be funny, but the chorus did not burst bread.Ji Suk-jin admitted, It is true that climax was a little weak in singing.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Yoo Jae-Suk recalls Ji Suk-jin's debut song

On the 25th, SBS entertainment program Running Man was featured in '91 Izu Bag'.

First, the next story of the “Kung-muk Signal” was drawn after last week. The guests included Lee Cho-hee, Jung Hye-in and Seol In-ah. Following the last broadcast, female performers used the points they had acquired to pick other male cast members; the first place in the vote was Yoo Jae-Suk, who received a total of two votes. Kim Jong-kook received one vote and Lee Kwang-soo received zero. Lee Kwang-soo was angry and laughed at Lee Cho-hee, saying, "I ate together and what is this?" The crew then watched the remaining three members Yang Se-chan, Ji Suk-jin and Haha, saying, "Only one of the three received three points. The other two received zero points, "he said, nervously.

The three-point protagonist is none other than Yang Se-chan, who also looked puzzled on his own. In an interview with the following crew, Yang Se-chan said, "What was the charm of me?" He said, "Why does this happen to me?" Ji Suk-jin, who heard the results of the vote, laughed at his partner, Jeon So-min, saying, "Jeon So-min has taken someone other than me."

The members appeared in the 'X Generation' costume of the '90s. Haha dressed in Michael Jackson costume.

When he appeared, Yang Se-chan said, "Is not it strange to go around in everyday life?" Lee Kwang-soo said, "I got the concept wrong today." Kim Jong-kook told Haha, "Have you been to a shopping house?" Haha suddenly began dancing without answering the members' questioning offensive. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I caught the concept strangely." Lee Kwang-soo said, "Haha type cody was called to the bathroom earlier and hit his cheek." "I hate it when my stomach pops out through my clothes," said Lee Kwang-soo, who then watched Haha's dance. Kim Jong-kook touched Haha's ship, saying, "Why did the ship come out like this?"

Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min made college fashion in the 1990s and prepared a meeting in a tea room. Jeon So-min praised Song Ji-hyo, who wore purple eye makeup, for saying, "Ji Hyo, you look pretty today." So Song Ji-hyo said, "Are you kidding me now? "I laughed," Song Ji-hyo said, "this is almost like a joke, I am a bomb." Jeon So-min asked Song Ji-hyo about how to eat Ssanghwatang, so Song Ji-hyo said, "I'm not really an old man. I wasn't born in the old days," she said.

Soon after, Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin appeared against the meeting; Yoo Jae-Suk saw Song Ji-hyo and said, "Why are you snowing? Is it hurt? "Jeon So-min kept the concept of enjoying Yoo Jae-Suk. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Jeon So-min, saying, "I feel so much," and "I can not do this. Can I go first?"

Yoo Jae-Suk also recalled the moment he first met Ji Suk-jin. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Yongman went to his brother's house and said, 'I have a friend and I debut the singer.'" Ji Suk-jin introduced him. " At that time, when I first heard Ji Suk-jin's debut song, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The song is too mac'ri." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I did not really try to be funny, but the chorus did not burst 'bread'." Ji Suk-jin admitted, "It is true that climax was a little weak in singing."

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.