Ock Joo-hyun, other broadcast 'Casting rebuff' should have said

Singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyuns comments on other broadcast Casting rebuffs are growing in criticism.Ock Joo-hyun appeared on TVN entertainment ONF on April 27 and said, I have been proposing to appear several times in the program showing me living alone, but I have been rebuffed.So, when Uhm Jung Hwa asked, Do you have a sister? Ock Joo-hyun replied, I had a sister and I went to various ways.Ock Joo-hyun seems to have wanted to emphasize that appearing on ONF is such a special thing.But it is doubtful whether he should have made a statement that seemed to suggest other programs.Ock Joo-hyun remarks that the netizens pointed out that he was openly revealing that he had hit MBC I live alone.Ock Joo-hyun did not directly mention I live alone, but I live alone is the representative program that shows living alone.As a same observation entertainment program, the remarks that seem to strangely confront ONF and I live alone, which are good competition, have been uncomfortable for viewers.I will not have to say more about the absurdity that the I live alone side, which was shot suddenly.It is also regrettable that the ONF production team sent the remarks without editing.Even if Ock Joo-hyun said it with good intentions, if there is a misunderstanding on the air, the production team should have edited it.The ONF crew, who made it difficult to cast Ock Joo-hyun, who rebuffed other programs several times, and eventually made him unexpectedly criticized, did not do well.It is also up to the production team to protect the performers words and actions from being distorted.Only Aman I Live Alone was subjected to Ock Joo-hyuns complacency and careless editing of ONF; Casting competition between the same concept programs is a sensitive issue.Is it an attitude that is required for professional broadcasters to recognize and care for this?It is only unfortunate that Ock Joo-hyun is being criticized by viewers even though he has made his daily life difficult.As the program thinks about the performers, the performers also need to show a caring attitude toward the program.

Singer and musical Actor Ock Joo-hyun's comments on other broadcast Casting rebuffs are growing in criticism.

Ock Joo-hyun appeared on TVN entertainment 'ONF' on April 27 and said, "I have been proposing to appear several times in the Program showing me living alone, but I have been rebuffed."

So, when Uhm Jung Hwa asked, "Do you have a sister?" Ock Joo-hyun replied, "I had a sister and I went to various ways."

Ock Joo-hyun seems to have wanted to emphasize that appearing on 'ONF' is such a special thing. But it is doubtful whether he should have made a statement that seemed to suggest other Programs.

Ock Joo-hyun remarks that the netizens pointed out that he was openly revealing that he had hit MBC 'I live alone'. Ock Joo-hyun did not directly mention 'I live alone', but 'I live alone' is the representative Program that shows 'living alone'. As a same observation entertainment Program, the remarks that seem to strangely cONFront 'ONF' and 'I live alone', which are good competition, have been uncomfortable for viewers. I will not have to say more about the absurdity that the 'I live alone' side, which was shot suddenly.

It is also regrettable that the 'ONF' production team sent the remarks without editing. Even if Ock Joo-hyun said it with good intentions, if there is a misunderstanding on the air, the production team should have edited it. The 'ONF' crew, who made it difficult to cast Ock Joo-hyun, who rebuffed other Programs several times, and eventually made him unexpectedly criticized, did not do well. It is also up to the production team to protect the performers' words and actions from being distorted.

Only Aman 'I Live Alone' was subjected to Ock Joo-hyun's complacency and careless editing of 'ONF'; Casting competition between the same concept Programs is a sensitive issue. Is it an attitude that is required for professional broadcasters to recognize and care for this? It is only unfortunate that Ock Joo-hyun is being criticized by viewers even though he has made his daily life difficult. As the Program thinks about the performers, the performers also need to show a caring attitude toward the Program.