Mina, aoa Jimin Disclosure stopped and recovered Smile (ft.f(x) Luna)

Mina, from AOA, regained her laugh as she joined f(x) Luna.Mina posted a picture on her instagram on the 3rd with a message saying, Its strange, Im making a pretty face. The photo shows the images of Teachin Mina and Luna.They are close to each other with their face, and they are having a good time with their dog.Fans of the naughty two Chemie are building mum SmileMina, who made her debut as an AOA in 2012, is focusing on acting after leaving in May 2019.However, in August last year, when AOA activity was being harassed by leader Shin Jin for 10 years, he caused disclosure through SNS.Until recently, he said, It is right that I did not get a proper apology from the perpetrator and I did not get proper recognition.I can speak to myself now, so I speak properly. I did not stop disclosure toward Shin.SNS

Mina, from aoa, regained her laugh as she joined f(x) Luna.

Mina posted a picture on her instagram on the 3rd with a message saying, "It's strange, I'm making a pretty face." The photo shows the images of "Teachin" Mina and Luna.

They are close to each other with their face, and they are having a good time with their dog. Fans of the naughty two Chemie are building mum Smile

Mina, who made her debut as an aoa in 2012, is focusing on acting after leaving in May 2019. However, in August last year, when aoa activity was being harassed by leader Shin Jin for 10 years, he caused Disclosure through SNS.

Until recently, he said, "It is right that I did not get a proper apology from the perpetrator and I did not get proper recognition. I can speak to myself now, so I speak properly. "I did not stop Disclosure toward Shin.

SNS