Kim Se-jeong x Kim Jae-hwan, I.O.I and Wanna One brother and sister shot ..visual upgrade!

Kim Se-jeong and Kim Jae-hwan, who made a solo comeback side by side, left a fraternity shot.Kim Se-jeong posted two photos with Kim Jae-hwan on his Instagram account on the 9th with a message I will not find it!I will not find is the title of Kim Jae-hwans new song.In the photo, Kim Se-jeong and Kim Jae-hwan boast a believably friendly chemistry, even if they are on-shows.Each is an upgraded visual compared to the days of I.O.I and Wanna One, and fans are smiling with a smile as they see two of them who have taken a friendly shot on the music show.Kim Se-jeong and Kim Jae-hwan took the stage of KBS 2TVs Music Bank, which was broadcast live on the day.Kim Se-jeong was a refreshing title song Warning (lIlBOI) and Kim Jae-hwan captured music fans with I will not find who participated in the composition.SNS

Kim Se-jeong and Kim Jae-hwan, who made a solo comeback side by side, left a fraternity shot.

Kim Se-jeong posted two photos with Kim Jae-hwan on his Instagram account on the 9th with a message "I will not find it!" 'I will not find' is the title of Kim Jae-hwan's new song.

In the photo, Kim Se-jeong and Kim Jae-hwan boast a believably friendly chemistry, even if they are on-shows. Each is an upgraded visual compared to the days of I.O.I and Wanna One, and fans are smiling with a smile as they see two of them who have taken a friendly shot on the music show.

Kim Se-jeong and Kim Jae-hwan took the stage of KBS 2TV's Music Bank, which was broadcast live on the day. Kim Se-jeong was a refreshing title song 'Warning (lIlBOI)' and Kim Jae-hwan captured music fans with 'I will not find' who participated in the composition.

SNS