Kim Se-jeong's brother 102kg ⁇ 80kg weight loss I'm proud of clothes gift, I spend a lot of money ⁇

Actress Kim Se-jeong has clarified about the Outing look she posted on Jasins XING account.On August 28, the channel  ⁇ Harper ⁇ s BAZAAR Korea ⁇  posted a video titled  ⁇ Kim Se-jeongs Fashion Heyday? ⁇  from her debut to before her first concert.In the video, actor Kim Se-jeong has been talking about Fashion through a post on Jasins XING account.In 2021, Kim Se-jeong posted a picture of Jasins XING account with a gorgeous fashion with an article called Outing  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .Kim Se-jeong, who burst into laughter, replied, I can not believe it.Kim Se-jeong said, Because my brother was over 100kg.My brother was about 120kg, but he pulled out his flesh and dieted up to 80kg. He said, It was a day when I took my brother to the shop and gave me The Makeover from hairstyle to clothes.

Actress Kim Se-jeong has clarified about the Outing look she posted on Jasin's XING account. On August 28, the channel ⁇ Harper ⁇ s BAZAAR Korea ⁇ posted a video titled ⁇ Kim Se-jeong's Fashion Heyday? ⁇ from her debut to before her first concert. In the video, actor Kim Se-jeong has been talking about Fashion through a post on Jasin's XING account. In 2021, Kim Se-jeong posted a picture of Jasin's XING account with a gorgeous Fashion with an article called Outing ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . Kim Se-jeong, who burst into laughter, replied, "I can not believe it." Kim Se-jeong said, "Because my brother was over 100kg. My brother was about 120kg, but he pulled out his flesh and dieted up to 80kg. He said, "It was a day when I took my brother to the shop and gave me The Makeover from hairstyle to clothes."