Kan Mi-youn, Huang Paul Falling love innocent

Kan Mi-youn from the group Baby Vox has revealed a pure people.On the 29th, Kan Mi-youn posted a picture on his instagram with a photo entitled Rupee who likes me so much!  # Morning Popo # Surprise Popo.In the open photo, Kan Mi-youn is lying on the bed staring at the camera with his dog Rupee, who also caught the attention of his innocent charm in his pajamas and pajamas.In another photo, Kan Mi-youn laughed brightly on Rupees kiss, and laughed at the netizens.The netizens responded that I am so beautiful, I am so sweet, I am so funny that my sister Rupee kisses and I am really cute.Meanwhile, Kan Mi-youn married musical actor Huang Paul, who was three years younger in 2019.Photo Kan Mi-youn SNS

Kan Mi-youn from the group Baby Vox has revealed a pure people.

On the 29th, Kan Mi-youn posted a picture on his instagram with a photo entitled "Rupee who likes me so much! # Morning Popo # Surprise Popo".

In the open photo, Kan Mi-youn is lying on the bed staring at the camera with his dog Rupee, who also caught the attention of his innocent charm in his pajamas and pajamas. In another photo, Kan Mi-youn laughed brightly on Rupee's kiss, and laughed at the netizens.

The netizens responded that "I am so beautiful", "I am so sweet", "I am so funny that my sister Rupee kisses" and "I am really cute".

Meanwhile, Kan Mi-youn married musical actor Huang Paul, who was three years younger in 2019.

Photo Kan Mi-youn SNS