You're sharing this with Shim Eun-Jin, Kan Mi-yeon? That's a Friendship.

Actor and Singer Shim Eun-Jin shared a selfie taken after the vaccination.On the afternoon of the 25th, Shim Eun-Jin wrote on his instagram Mi-yeon bought a pretty Mask and finished the second vaccination!# Agoma Wong # 2 vaccination completion # intersection vaccination # 2 secondary interest and posted a picture.In the photo, Shim Eun-Jin is wearing a hat and wearing a mask with various colors of pastel tone, which is a gift of the same baby box member Kan Mi-yeon, who is a gift, and their warm friendship shines.In his photos, netizens are responding to I saw Mi-yeons sister write it, but you got Gift ~, I like to buy it both, I like natural daily photos and I like my sisters health.Meanwhile, Shim Eun-Jin married Actor Jeon Seung-bin, who had a relationship through the drama Bad Love in January.Shim Eun-Jin SNS

Actor and Singer Shim Eun-Jin shared a selfie taken after the vaccination.

On the afternoon of the 25th, Shim Eun-Jin wrote on his instagram "Mi-yeon bought a pretty Mask and finished the second vaccination! # Agoma Wong # 2 vaccination completion # intersection vaccination # 2 secondary interest "and posted a picture.

In the photo, Shim Eun-Jin is wearing a hat and wearing a Mask with various colors of pastel tone, which is a Gift of the same baby box member Kan Mi-yeon, who is a Gift, and their warm Friendship shines.

In his photos, netizens are responding to "I saw Mi-yeon's sister write it, but you got Gift ~", "I like to buy it both", "I like natural daily photos" and "I like my sister's health".

Meanwhile, Shim Eun-Jin married Actor Jeon Seung-bin, who had a relationship through the drama 'Bad Love' in January.

Shim Eun-Jin SNS