'Homes' Song Jae-rim "Before Recording for sale Register a copy Check in a Straight

Song Jae-rim presents a detailed search for sale.Actor Song Jae-rim will go on to find a sale in MBC Where is My Home (directed by Lim Kyung-sik, Lee Min-hee / hereinafter Homes), which will be broadcast on April 25.On this day, three sisters of nurses appear as The Client.The first and second of the Clients are working as nurses in the ninth and eighth years respectively, and the third has passed the nurse test this year.Those who came up from Mokpo are now living together in two rooms, and the third is joining and they decided to move.The area of hope was hoped for within 3,40 minutes by public transportation in Dongdaemun-gu with the first and second hospitals and Jungnang-gu with the third hospitals.In addition, I wanted the bus stop and the subway station to be within 10 minutes of walking, and I wanted one room for one person because of the nature of my job.Finally, the government wanted various facilities and healing spaces in the city center near for sale, and said that the budget could be up to 750 million won for marketing.In the double team, actor Song Jae-rim scrambles as an intern co-ordinator.From this position, Song Jae-rim confessions that he lived everywhere from rooftop to stratum, from villa to partment.In addition, I am interested in Interiors, so I am interested in Interiors construction for each house I move.He said that he had to move to the former house Mulch Interiors in the past, but that he had to move to another place in two years after failing to renew his contract.Park Na-rae, who has been together, surprised everyone by introducing Song Jae-rim as the first person to see all the register a copy of the song for sale.So Yang Se-hyeong speculated that I am a smart person or I have been properly hit, and Song Jae-rim said that he had been suffering a lot and revealed a sad story.Song Jae-rim is said to have been for sale and Vice-principal in his own unique way.As soon as he entered the front door, he touched Mulch himself, then lay down on Mulch to check the view and share the Vice-principal.Park Na-rae, who watched this, said, It is the first time that I am sincere in Mulch. Song Jae-rim said, This Vice-principal is important because I live with my house.

Song Jae-rim presents a detailed search for sale.

Actor Song Jae-rim will go on to find a sale in MBC Where is My Home (directed by Lim Kyung-sik, Lee Min-hee / hereinafter Homes), which will be broadcast on April 25.

On this day, three sisters of nurses appear as The Client. The first and second of The Clients are working as nurses in the ninth and eighth years respectively, and the third has passed the nurse test this year. Those who came up from Mokpo are now living together in two rooms, and the third is joining and they decided to move. The area of hope was hoped for within 3,40 minutes by public transportation in Dongdaemun-gu with the first and second hospitals and Jungnang-gu with the third hospitals. In addition, I wanted the bus stop and the Subway station to be within 10 minutes of walking, and I wanted one room for one person because of the nature of my job. Finally, the government wanted various facilities and healing spaces in the city center near for sale, and said that the budget could be up to 750 million won for Marketing.

In the double team, actor Song Jae-rim scrambles as an intern co-ordinator. From this position, Song Jae-rim Confessions that he lived everywhere from rooftop to stratum, from villa to partment. In addition, I am interested in Interiors, so I am interested in Interiors construction for each house I move. He said that he had to move to the former house Mulch Interiors in the past, but that he had to move to another place in two years after failing to renew his contract.

Park Na-rae, who has been together, surprised everyone by introducing Song Jae-rim as "the first person to see all the register a copy of the song for sale". So Yang Se-hyeong speculated that "I am a smart person or I have been properly hit," and Song Jae-rim said that he had been suffering a lot and revealed a sad story.

Song Jae-rim is said to have been for sale and Vice-principal in his own unique way. As soon as he entered the front door, he touched Mulch himself, then lay down on Mulch to check the view and share the Vice-principal. Park Na-rae, who watched this, said, "It is the first time that I am sincere in Mulch." Song Jae-rim said, "This Vice-principal is important because I live with my house."