All The Butlers' Sung Yu-ri, "Lee Kyung-kyu 'Healing Camp: One World' Ended, Stop Loss...I was sad."

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, a scene of a surprise phone connection with Kyulines flower, Sung Yu-ri, was drawn to find Lee Kyung-kyus Taraxacum erythrospermum.Sung Yu-ri said: Ive been on the air since my debut.20 years since his debut, he said, expressing his history with Lee Kyung-kyu, but Lee Kyung-kyu was only a voice that he did not know at all.Lee Seung-gi asked Sung Yu-ri, who later revealed his identity, So is there a Taraxacum erythrospermum or not? Sung Yu-ri laughed at the very small Taraxacum erythrospermum, saying, It is true that you produce a dirty and villainous image on the outside.Sung Yu-ri said, I told you that there are only female entertainers who know the number every day (Han Hye-jin, Sung Yu-ri), but when you were with Kim Min-jung, he said, I do not know who Sung Yu-ri is.Lee Seung-gi said, I originally said that I would stop Loss when it was broadcast, and Lee Kyung-kyu finished the call with a reluctantly shy I love you at the request of Sung Yu-ri.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, a scene of a surprise phone connection with Kyuline's flower, Sung Yu-ri, was drawn to find Lee Kyung-kyu's Taraxacum erythrospermum.

Sung Yu-ri said: "I've been on the air since my debut. 20 years since his debut, "he said, expressing his history with Lee Kyung-kyu, but Lee Kyung-kyu was only a voice that he did not know at all. Lee Seung-gi asked Sung Yu-ri, who later revealed his identity, "So is there a Taraxacum erythrospermum or not?" Sung Yu-ri laughed at the very small Taraxacum erythrospermum, saying, "It is true that you produce a dirty and villainous image on the outside."

Sung Yu-ri said, "I told you that there are only female entertainers who know the number every day (Han Hye-jin, Sung Yu-ri), but when you were with Kim Min-jung, he said, 'I do not know who Sung Yu-ri is.'" Lee Seung-gi said, "I originally said that I would Stop Loss when it was broadcast," and Lee Kyung-kyu finished the call with a reluctantly shy "I love you" at the request of Sung Yu-ri.