Choi Sung-kuk, Kim Wan-sun and Dinner "A Great Beautiful looks Woman"

Choi Sung-kuk and Kim Wan-sun had a private meeting.Actor Choi Sung-kuk posted a picture on his instagram on March 30th.The photo shows Choi Sung-kuk and Kim Wan-sun enjoying dinner at a Thai restaurant. The two warm two-shots catch the eye.In addition, Choi Sung-kuk added, Right now, I am eating dinner with a wonderful beautiful woman who is unconditionally in the 30th place of Beautiful looks rankings among women I know.The fans who saw the photos responded, The Beautiful looks of the sister is the first, I like you two so much.

Choi Sung-kuk and Kim Wan-sun had a private meeting.

Actor Choi Sung-kuk posted a picture on his instagram on March 30th.

The photo shows Choi Sung-kuk and Kim Wan-sun enjoying dinner at a Thai restaurant. The two warm two-shots catch the eye.

In addition, Choi Sung-kuk added, "Right now, I am eating dinner with a wonderful beautiful woman who is unconditionally in the 30th place of Beautiful looks rankings among women I know."

The fans who saw the photos responded, "The Beautiful looks of the sister is the first," "I like you two so much."