Kim Wan-sun's beauty during incredible time shown with new song jacket photo

Singer Kim Wan-sun boasted an attractive visual through the release of a new song.Kim Wan-sun said on his SNS on the 6th, I just got a new song.I would like to ask for your love and support ~ # New song # Feeling #youtube # Kim Wan Sun TV # MV # Kim Wan Sun # Meet me at the Curtu show after a while # Cult show .Kim Wan-sun showed her charming beauty with her unconventional hairstyle through a photo of her pilling jacket. Kim Wan-sun was 53 years old this year and admired her with a surprising appearance.Kim Wan-sun wrote a new song feeling today

Singer Kim Wan-sun boasted an attractive visual through the release of a new song.

Kim Wan-sun said on his SNS on the 6th, "I just got a new song. I would like to ask for your love and support ~ # New song # Feeling #youtube # Kim Wan Sun TV # MV # Kim Wan Sun # Meet me at the Curtu show after a while # Cult show ".

Kim Wan-sun showed her charming beauty with her unconventional hairstyle through a photo of her 'pilling' jacket. Kim Wan-sun was 53 years old this year and admired her with a surprising appearance.

Kim Wan-sun wrote a new song 'feeling' today