Cha Eun-woo "All The Butlers' brothers and Share talk .. 2,000 won Loss ratio only after studying"

Astro appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th.One listener said, (The tea) Jung Eun-woo started Share and it was fun to see the 2000 won Loss ratio and sad. Is Lee Seung-gi learning Share these days?Cha Eun-woo is currently appearing with Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyung, Shin Sung-rok and Kim Dong-hyun in All The Butlers Integrated.Cha Eun-woo said: (All The Butlers Is All) talks about the economy every break with my brothers, Ive always watched from afar.But I have come to the Share-related master, he said. Now (Share) is nothing. I am just listening to Share. I will study. Astro members Moon Bin and Jin Jin laughed, saying, Im working hard on Share, were all fighting.

Astro appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th. One listener said, "(The tea) Jung Eun-woo started Share and it was fun to see the 2000 won Loss ratio and sad." "Is Lee Seung-gi learning Share these days?"

Cha Eun-woo is currently appearing with Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyung, Shin Sung-rok and Kim Dong-hyun in All The Butlers Integrated'. Cha Eun-woo said: "(All The Butlers Is All) talks about the economy every break with my brothers, I've always watched from afar. But I have come to the Share-related master, "he said." Now (Share) is nothing. I am just listening to Share. I will study. "

Astro members Moon Bin and Jin Jin laughed, saying, "I'm working hard on Share, we're all fighting."