Astro Moon Bin dies...Cha Eun-woo emerges from U.S. in shock

Group Astro Moon Bin died on Wednesday. 25 years old.Moon Bin was found dead at his home in Gangnam-gu, Seoul at around 8:10 p.m. on the 19th.The agency and members were shocked by the sudden bad news, especially Cha Eun-woo, who was staying in the United States, preparing to return home as soon as he heard the bad news.Fantagio said on the 20th, Moon Bin suddenly left us and became a star in the sky.Astro members and Fantagio fellow artists and employees who have been together for a long time are deeply mourning the deceased in the face of so much Sadness and shock. I am more heartbroken because I will give you a sudden news to the fans who cheered Moon Bin and gave me generous love.I am more grieved because I know the heart of the deceased who always loved and thought of the fans more than anyone else.  Please refrain from speculative reports and malicious reports so that the Families who are in great sadness in sudden bad news can reverently remember and greet the deceased. Moon Bin is even more shocked because he has been working on his long-running slump.Moon Bin held the first solo pan cone diffusion of the unit group Moon Bin & sub-subject last month and performed at Seoul Manila Bangkok etc. After the performance of Bangkok, it was a little hard.Im sorry I was a little tired, Im trying to get better. But eventually I was saddened by the world.Police are investigating the exact cause of death, and there is no sign of a beating, so an autopsy is under consideration.Mortuary is set up at the funeral hall of Seoul Asan Hospital, and the footnote is held on the 22nd. My sister Moon Sua is working as a group Billy.

Group Astro Moon Bin died on Wednesday. 25 years old. Moon Bin was found dead at his home in Gangnam-gu, Seoul at around 8:10 p.m. on the 19th. The agency and members were shocked by the sudden bad news, especially Cha Eun-woo, who was staying in the United States, preparing to return home as soon as he heard the bad news. Fantagio said on the 20th, "Moon Bin suddenly left us and became a star in the sky. Astro members and Fantagio fellow artists and employees who have been together for a long time are deeply mourning the deceased in the face of so much Sadness and shock. " "I am more heartbroken because I will give you a sudden news to the fans who cheered Moon Bin and gave me generous love. I am more grieved because I know the heart of the deceased who always loved and thought of the fans more than anyone else. "" Please refrain from speculative reports and malicious reports so that the Families who are in great Sadness in sudden bad news can reverently remember and greet the deceased. " Moon Bin is even more shocked because he has been working on his long-running slump. Moon Bin held the first solo pan cone 'diffusion' of the unit group Moon Bin & sub-subject last month and performed at Seoul Manila Bangkok etc. After the performance of Bangkok, "it was a little hard. I'm sorry I was a little tired, I'm trying to get better. "But eventually I was saddened by the world. Police are investigating the exact cause of death, and there is no sign of a beating, so an autopsy is under consideration. Mortuary is set up at the funeral hall of Seoul Asan Hospital, and the footnote is held on the 22nd. My sister Moon Sua is working as a group Billy.