All The Butlers' Sung Yu-ri "softie inside Lee Kyung-kyu, broadcast together for two years, Han Hye-jin and Stop Loss" Why?

In All The Butlers, Sung Yu-ri laughed with an anecdote that Han Hye-jin and Stop Loss had been in the past, with Lee Kyung-kyus unspoken phone connection.Lee Kyung-kyu appeared on SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 11th.On this day, Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as a master and made a telephone connection with Singer and Actor Sung Yu-ri, who conducted Healing Camp: One World together to listen to his misdemeanor.He introduced himself to his debut for more than 20 years, but Lee Kyung-kyu did not notice Baro when he heard his voice.So Sung Yu-ri said, I was with him for about two years. Lee Kyung-kyu heard a laugh and noticed Sung Yu-ri as Baro.I asked Sung Yu-ri about Lee Kyung-kyus mist.Sung Yu-ri is a softie inside, a girl guest or MC, who can not see the eyes well, and runs away when he approaches. Yang Se-hyeong asked, Is that a misdemeanor? Sung Yu-ri replied, Yes.I asked him what he was sorry about.Sung Yu-ri said, I used to have a Healing Camp with Han Hye-jin: One World and only two numbers that I know female entertainers. After that, I did not know who Sung Yu-ri was when I entered Kim Min-jung and entertained.When I tried to hang up the phone, Sung Yu-ri said, Please tell me you love me. Lee Kyung-kyu said, I love you.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

In All The Butlers', Sung Yu-ri laughed with an anecdote that Han Hye-jin and Stop Loss had been in the past, with Lee Kyung-kyu's unspoken phone connection.

Lee Kyung-kyu appeared on SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on the 11th.

On this day, Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as a master and made a telephone connection with Singer and Actor Sung Yu-ri, who conducted 'Healing Camp: One World' together to listen to his misdemeanor.

He introduced himself to his debut for more than 20 years, but Lee Kyung-kyu did not notice Baro when he heard his voice. So Sung Yu-ri said, "I was with him for about two years." Lee Kyung-kyu heard a laugh and noticed Sung Yu-ri as Baro.

I asked Sung Yu-ri about Lee Kyung-kyu's mist. Sung Yu-ri is a softie inside, a girl guest or MC, who can not see the eyes well, and runs away when he approaches. " Yang Se-hyeong asked, "Is that a misdemeanor?" Sung Yu-ri replied, "Yes."

I asked him what he was sorry about. Sung Yu-ri said, "I used to have a Healing Camp with Han Hye-jin: One World and only two numbers that I know female entertainers. After that, I did not know who Sung Yu-ri was when I entered Kim Min-jung and entertained."

When I tried to hang up the phone, Sung Yu-ri said, "Please tell me you love me." Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I love you."

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture