"All The Butlers" Sung Yu-ri "Lee Kyung-kyu, female guest and run blind and Dani Alves is softie inside"

Sung Yu-ri conveyed her wistful heart to Lee Kyung-kyu.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 11th, an anonymous Whistle Blower appeared to reveal the misrepresentation of Master Lee Kyung-kyu.On the show, Lee Kyung-kyu said that he did not know anything about the voice of Whistle Blower.I have been broadcasting with my senior since my debut, and I have been in my debut for over 20 years, said Whistle Blower. I do not think there are many women who have been with me for a long time.We were together for about two years, he explained.Lee Kyung-kyu was still in the middle of the day, and Whistle Blower laughed, I will fold and go in.Lee Kyung-kyu, who heard the laughter of Whistle Blower, caught the eye by noticing the identity of Whistle Blower, Mr. Sung Yu-ri?Sung Yu-ri shivered and said he would look for Mitam about Lee Kyung-kyu, making Lee Kyung-kyu feel sick.And Sung Yu-ri said, In fact, you direct your own image of a bad villain, but it is a softie inside. If you can not meet your eyes and MCs come, you run away.The members asked if it was a misdemeanor, and Lee Kyung-kyu said, Shut up.Sung Yu-ri said, When you broadcast with me, you said you only knew me and Han Hye-jins contact information. After that, I saw a senior who was entertaining with Kim Min-jung.I was so sad, he laughed, revealing his true heart.Finally, the members asked Lee Kyung-kyu to say that he loved his junior Sung Yu-ri, and Lee Kyung-kyu blushed and gave a message to his junior that he loved him.

Sung Yu-ri conveyed her wistful heart to Lee Kyung-kyu.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 11th, an anonymous Whistle Blower appeared to reveal the misrepresentation of Master Lee Kyung-kyu.

On the show, Lee Kyung-kyu said that he did not know anything about the voice of Whistle Blower.

"I have been broadcasting with my senior since my debut, and I have been in my debut for over 20 years," said Whistle Blower. "I do not think there are many women who have been with me for a long time. We were together for about two years," he explained.

Lee Kyung-kyu was still in the middle of the day, and Whistle Blower laughed, "I will fold and go in." Lee Kyung-kyu, who heard the laughter of Whistle Blower, caught the eye by noticing the identity of Whistle Blower, "Mr. Sung Yu-ri?"

Sung Yu-ri shivered and said he would look for Mitam about Lee Kyung-kyu, making Lee Kyung-kyu feel sick. And Sung Yu-ri said, "In fact, you direct your own image of a bad villain, but it is a softie inside." "If you can not meet your eyes and MCs come, you run away."

The members asked if it was a misdemeanor, and Lee Kyung-kyu said, "Shut up."

Sung Yu-ri said, "When you broadcast with me, you said you only knew me and Han Hye-jin's contact information. After that, I saw a senior who was entertaining with Kim Min-jung. I was so sad, "he laughed, revealing his true heart.

Finally, the members asked Lee Kyung-kyu to say that he loved his junior Sung Yu-ri, and Lee Kyung-kyu blushed and gave a message to his junior that he loved him.