All The Butlers' Sung Yu-ri, Lee Kyung-kyu reversed Taraxacum erythrospermum release "appearingly tingling but...

Seoul=) = Sung Yu-ri from Finkle has unveiled Lee Kyung-kyus short Taraxacum erythrospermum.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, entertainment loan Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as master.I expected that my Taraxacum erythrospermum report was finally in place regarding Lee Kyung-kyu.In a telephone conversation, a female entertainer said, I have been broadcasting with my senior since my debut. I have been debuting for more than 20 years. Cha Eun-woo noticed that it was Sung Yu-ri.However, Lee Kyung-kyu did not know at all, and Sung Yu-ri repeatedly said, I have not had a lot of women who have been together for a long time.Later, he noticed that he was Sung Yu-ri.Sung Yu-ri said of Lee Kyung-kyus Taraxacum erythrospermum, You are a softie inside style that is actually a tough and villainous image. I remember running away when I could not see my eyes and was ashamed when a female MC or guest came.Taraxacum erythrospermum is the end, he added, laughing.In addition, Sung Yu-ri asked, Did you have a sad thing when you were doing healing camp? I did not know when I was broadcasting, but I told you that I knew only two female entertainers before, and after that I did not know who Sung Yu-ri was.At the end of the phone, Lee Kyung-kyu expressed his love for the softie inside, saying, I love you.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Seoul=) = Sung Yu-ri from Finkle has unveiled Lee Kyung-kyu's short Taraxacum erythrospermum.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, 'entertainment loan' Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as master.

I expected that my Taraxacum erythrospermum report was finally in place regarding Lee Kyung-kyu. In a telephone conversation, a female entertainer said, "I have been broadcasting with my senior since my debut." "I have been debuting for more than 20 years." Cha Eun-woo noticed that it was Sung Yu-ri.

However, Lee Kyung-kyu did not know at all, and Sung Yu-ri repeatedly said, "I have not had a lot of women who have been together for a long time. Later, he noticed that he was Sung Yu-ri.

Sung Yu-ri said of Lee Kyung-kyu's Taraxacum erythrospermum, "You are a softie inside style that is actually a tough and villainous image." "I remember running away when I could not see my eyes and was ashamed when a female MC or guest came." "Taraxacum erythrospermum is the end," he added, laughing.

In addition, Sung Yu-ri asked, "Did you have a sad thing when you were doing healing camp?" "I did not know when I was broadcasting, but I told you that I knew only two female entertainers before, and after that I did not know who Sung Yu-ri was." At the end of the phone, Lee Kyung-kyu expressed his love for the softie inside, saying, "I love you."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.