All The Butlers' Sung Yu-ri "It's superficially rough, but in fact it's softie inside" ... surprise Disclosure

All The Butlers Sung Yu-ri Disclosures Lee Kyung-kyu.On SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, 100% purity entertainment extract of Master Lee Kyung-kyu, who has no choice but to fix the channel, was released.On that day, Sung Yu-ri appeared as an anonymous informant on a telephone conversation. Sung Yu-ri said, I have been debuting for more than 20 years.I did not have many women who have been together for a long time. I have been broadcasting for about two years. It is a softie inside that is actually creating a rough and villainous image.If you have a female guest or an MC woman, you can not even look at your eyes and run away. Yang Se-hyeong asked, Is that Taraxacum erythrospermum? Then Sung Yu-ri replied, Yes, and laughed.Sung Yu-ri said, I did not know when I was broadcasting, but Han Hye-jin did not go with the healing camp in the past.I only knew the female entertainer phone number was me and Han Hye-jin, but later I entered with Kim Min-jung and said, I do not even know who Sung Yu-ri is.

All The Butlers' Sung Yu-ri Disclosures Lee Kyung-kyu.

On SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, 100% purity entertainment extract of Master Lee Kyung-kyu, who has no choice but to fix the channel, was released.

On that day, Sung Yu-ri appeared as an anonymous informant on a telephone conversation. Sung Yu-ri said, "I have been debuting for more than 20 years. I did not have many women who have been together for a long time. I have been broadcasting for about two years. "

"It is a softie inside that is actually creating a rough and villainous image. If you have a female guest or an MC woman, you can not even look at your eyes and run away. "

Yang Se-hyeong asked, "Is that Taraxacum erythrospermum?" Then Sung Yu-ri replied, "Yes," and laughed.

Sung Yu-ri said, "I did not know when I was broadcasting, but Han Hye-jin did not go with the healing camp in the past. I only knew the female entertainer phone number was me and Han Hye-jin, but later I entered with Kim Min-jung and said, 'I do not even know who Sung Yu-ri is.' "