"Shop disbanding, Seo Ji-young blames" 'the low world tension' burst Lee Ji-hye All The Butlers' all-column embarrassment

On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on the 21st, Survival audition Failed Star K was shown to prepare for the Failure Stival.Lee Ji-hye, who appeared on the day, said to Jung Eun-woo, Ive never seen it.We are a junior singer, he said, asking if he knew he was from a group shop, and Jung Eun-woo laughed when he asked, Is it like a (hair) shop?Lee Ji-hye said, I have been broadcasting for 23 years since my debut in 1998, and I have experienced many failures until I come here, overcome great pain, and have many stories. I will be responsible for tears, runny nose, laughter, fun and impression.In the meantime, when asked if he was involved in shop disbanding, he said, It is because of Seo Ji-young.With everyone on the scene embarrassed by the sudden blindness comment, Lee Ji-hye said, I said it was fun, he said. I am a good friend now.Meanwhile, the shop disbanded in 2002 after Lee Ji-hye and Seo Ji-young were surrounded by disagreements.The two men, who later appeared on SBSs Best Friend Note and acknowledged and reconciled the discord, are known to travel and travel afterwards.Photo: SBS All The Butlers captures the broadcast screen

On SBS' All The Butlers, which aired on the 21st, Survival audition Failed Star K was shown to prepare for the Failure Stival.

Lee Ji-hye, who appeared on the day, said to Jung Eun-woo, "I've never seen it. “We are a junior singer,” he said, asking if he knew he was from a group shop, and Jung Eun-woo laughed when he asked, “Is it like a (hair) shop?”

Lee Ji-hye said, "I have been broadcasting for 23 years since my debut in 1998, and I have experienced many failures until I come here, overcome great pain, and have many stories." "I will be responsible for tears, runny nose, laughter, fun and impression."

In the meantime, when asked if he was involved in shop disbanding, he said, "It is because of Seo Ji-young."

With everyone on the scene embarrassed by the sudden blindness comment, Lee Ji-hye said, "I said it was fun," he said. "I am a good friend now.

Meanwhile, the shop disbanded in 2002 after Lee Ji-hye and Seo Ji-young were surrounded by disagreements. The two men, who later appeared on SBS's Best Friend Note and acknowledged and reconciled the discord, are known to travel and travel afterwards.

Photo: SBS All The Butlers' captures the broadcast screen