'oxmuna' Jang Hang-jun "Kim Eun-hee 'Kingdom' idea I give it to you"

In the rooftop room problem son, director Jang Hang-jun reveals a hidden episode about his wife Kim Eun-hee.KBS2 entertainment Problemson in the Rooftop Room, which will be broadcast on the 2nd, is a quiz program in which Kim Yong-man, Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook, Jung Hyung-don and Min Kyung-hoon solve common sense problems.On this day, director Jang Hang-jun showed off his unusual affection for his wife Kim Eun-hee.He said, My wife usually says that she has a lot of charm, but suddenly she said, Do you want anything? Do you want to buy a watch because you like your watch? In addition, the time to change the car by chance overlapped, and my wife said, My brother said I am better than me. He told Kim Eun-hee an anecdote.He laughed when he said that his wife was so good that he thought, Is it a trap? Why is it?Director Jang Hang-jun, who earned the nickname of God-dead Honey seller thanks to his wife Kim Eun-hee, who succeeded in winning the box office hit, actually focused his attention on the person who created the drama Kingdom, which caused the K-zombie craze.My wife was a writer who had a better writing ability than original idea, he said, I was full of idea, but I was not good at writing, so I had a complementary relationship with each other.Most of Kim Eun-hees early works are my idea, he said. Kingdom surprised everyone by saying that I threw (idea) and my wife wrote it down.He released a behind-the-scenes story about the Kingdom scenario.When I brought the script to the station, I told them not to say anything nonsense at first, said director Jang Hang-jun. The zombie water was not more popular at that time because it was only a maniac.I thought I should take it out when the world changes in 10 years, and the script I have stayed in is now seeing the light, he said.The pleasant talk parade, which is unique to director Jang Hang-jun, who shook the rooftop room, will be unveiled at 10:40 pm on the 2nd at the problem son of the rooftop room.Photos/Photos/KBS

In the 'rooftop room problem son', director Jang Hang-jun reveals a hidden episode about his wife Kim Eun-hee.

KBS2 entertainment 'Problemson in the Rooftop Room', which will be broadcast on the 2nd, is a quiz program in which Kim Yong-man, Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook, Jung Hyung-don and Min Kyung-hoon solve common sense problems.

On this day, director Jang Hang-jun showed off his unusual affection for his wife Kim Eun-hee. He said, "My wife usually says that she has a lot of charm, but suddenly she said," Do you want anything? Do you want to buy a watch because you like your watch? "

In addition, the time to change the car by chance overlapped, and my wife said, "My brother said" I am better than me. "He told Kim Eun-hee an anecdote. He laughed when he said that his wife was so good that he thought, "Is it a trap? Why is it?"

Director Jang Hang-jun, who earned the nickname of God-dead Honey seller thanks to his wife Kim Eun-hee, who succeeded in winning the box office hit, actually focused his attention on the person who created the drama Kingdom, which caused the K-zombie craze.

"My wife was a writer who had a better writing ability than original idea," he said, "I was full of idea, but I was not good at writing, so I had a complementary relationship with each other." "Most of Kim Eun-hee's early works are my idea," he said. "Kingdom surprised everyone by saying that I threw (idea) and my wife wrote it down."

He released a behind-the-scenes story about the Kingdom scenario. “When I brought the script to the station, I told them not to say anything nonsense at first,” said director Jang Hang-jun. “The zombie water was not more popular at that time because it was only a maniac.”

“I thought I should take it out when the world changes in 10 years, and the script I have stayed in is now seeing the light,” he said.

The pleasant talk parade, which is unique to director Jang Hang-jun, who shook the rooftop room, will be unveiled at 10:40 pm on the 2nd at the problem son of the rooftop room.

Photos/Photos/KBS