"Overcoming thyroid degeneration" Lee Seung-yeon "I have a lot to do...I went back and forth like an early patient of emotional anxiety."

Actor Lee Seung-yeon has made a happy Smile in a surprise delivery box.Lee Seung-yeon shared her latest updates on Thursday, posting photos on her Instagram account.Inside the picture is a picture of Lee Seung-yeon taking a rest.The day I wrap my head is a hood, Lee Seung-yeon, who is wearing a hood, laughs.At this time, Lee Seung-yeon, who is building Smile with a sleek V-line after losing 9kg recently, attracted attention.Lee Seung-yeon said, There is a day like that. I have to do it, but I do not have anything to do, but my head is complicated and sleep is scarce. I do not get rested even if I try to rest.I went back and forth like an early patient of emotional anxiety, he said. When you do, believe in the miracle of 3 pm.Cinderella magic is like a time when energy changes when you want to not be real today. Lee Seung-yeon said, When I came close to three oclock, the delivery box arrived. It is always a gift of a healthy energy teacher.I will eat healthy and precious food well. Lee Seung-yeon, who was previously hypothyroid, declared a diet after a sudden increase in weight due to fatigue and helplessness, and succeeded in losing 9kg in two months.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-yeon married a 2-year-old businessman in 2017 and has a daughter in her family.

Actor Lee Seung-yeon has made a happy Smile in a surprise delivery box.

Lee Seung-yeon shared her latest updates on Thursday, posting photos on her Instagram account.

Inside the picture is a picture of Lee Seung-yeon taking a rest. "The day I wrap my head is a hood," Lee Seung-yeon, who is wearing a hood, laughs. At this time, Lee Seung-yeon, who is building Smile with a sleek V-line after losing 9kg recently, attracted attention.

Lee Seung-yeon said, "There is a day like that." "I have to do it, but I do not have anything to do, but my head is complicated and sleep is scarce. I do not get rested even if I try to rest. "I went back and forth like an early patient of emotional anxiety," he said. "When you do, believe in the miracle of 3 pm. Cinderella magic is like a time when Energy changes when you want to not be real today. "

Lee Seung-yeon said, "When I came close to three o'clock, the delivery box arrived." "It is always a gift of a healthy Energy teacher. I will eat healthy and precious food well. "

Lee Seung-yeon, who was previously hypothyroid, declared a diet after a sudden increase in weight due to fatigue and helplessness, and succeeded in losing 9kg in two months.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-yeon married a 2-year-old businessman in 2017 and has a daughter in her family.