Lee Seung-yeon, "I envy" fan, "If there is day, there is night ... it is the same"

Lee Seung-yeon posted a picture on his 18th day with his article I uploaded the photos before 3 months and  I am young yesterday, right?The photo, released on the day, resembles Lee Seung-yeon, who enjoys a leisure time sitting at a table with a pink ribbon headband on his head.Lee Seung-yeon, who read a fans I envy my sisters life, said, I have a lot of thoughts. Lee Seung-yeon said, The space called Instagram seems to have no sadness or disappointment.It is just a good environment and a beautiful background. I will try hard to be a person who wants to be more than an enviable person, he said. I will go to my will and will one step at a time.I also use the application when I take a picture, pick the best picture, erase the thing that came out of the chin, and I care about the background.Finally, Lee Seung-yeon said, You should not envy me. If there is a day, there is night, and we are all the same.On the other hand, Lee Seung-yeon is married to a Korean-American businessman and has a daughter.Photo: Lee Seung-yeon Instagram

Lee Seung-yeon posted a picture on his 18th day with his article "I uploaded the photos before 3 months and I am young yesterday, right?

The photo, released on the day, resembles Lee Seung-yeon, who enjoys a leisure time sitting at a table with a pink ribbon headband on his head.

Lee Seung-yeon, who read a fan's "I envy my sister's life," said, "I have a lot of thoughts." Lee Seung-yeon said, "The space called Instagram seems to have no sadness or disappointment. It is just a good environment and a beautiful background. "

"I will try hard to be a person who wants to be more than an enviable person," he said. "I will go to my will and will one step at a time." "I also use the application when I take a picture, pick the best picture, erase the thing that came out of the chin, and I care about the background."

Finally, Lee Seung-yeon said, "You should not envy me. If there is a day, there is night, and we are all the same."

On the other hand, Lee Seung-yeon is married to a Korean-American businessman and has a daughter.

Photo: Lee Seung-yeon Instagram