Lee Seung-yeon, 'Clean + Sophisticated' Leeds times big release "I like now"

Actor Lee Seung-yeon captivated Eye-catching by launching a glamorously embroidered Leeds times photo of the 90s.Lee Seung-yeon said on his Instagram on June 6, I have a lot more fun than sending the photos I sent you. Its pictures from 25 to 28 years ago.Its the 30th anniversary of the show next year, he said.Lee Seung-yeon said, I am living in a small way to think and act better than yesterday, and I am living in a small way, communicating with my family through Instagram even though I am pretty and still like to play games.I do not know it at the time, I do not know it, and now I know it is much better. Theres a rare sun in the clouds, and when it comes out, you forget the cloudy day.We do not forget how cloudy it was when we looked at the sun, so lets not forget how grateful this year is ~ ~ It seems to be happiness.I hope that our family will have a lot of good things today. The photos posted together show Lee Seung-yeons colorful Leeds times in the 90s.The beauty of Lee Seung-yeon, who is equipped with sophistication as well as innocence, is admirable, followed by a picture of her ageing present.Beauty captures Eye-catching while years go by and it doesnt change.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-yeon married a 2-year-old businessman in 2007 and had a daughter in his family.
Actor Lee Seung-yeon captivated Eye-catching by launching a glamorously embroidered Leeds times photo of the 90s.Lee Seung-yeon said on his Instagram on June 6, I have a lot more fun than sending the photos I sent you. Its pictures from 25 to 28 years ago.Its the 30th anniversary of the show next year, he said.Lee Seung-yeon said, I am living in a small way to think and act better than yesterday, and I am living in a small way, communicating with my family through Instagram even though I am pretty and still like to play games.I do not know it at the time, I do not know it, and now I know it is much better. Theres a rare sun in the clouds, and when it comes out, you forget the cloudy day.We do not forget how cloudy it was when we looked at the sun, so lets not forget how grateful this year is ~ ~ It seems to be happiness.I hope that our family will have a lot of good things today. The photos posted together show Lee Seung-yeons colorful Leeds times in the 90s.The beauty of Lee Seung-yeon, who is equipped with sophistication as well as innocence, is admirable, followed by a picture of her ageing present.Beauty captures Eye-catching while years go by and it doesnt change.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-yeon married a 2-year-old businessman in 2007 and had a daughter in his family.

Actor Lee Seung-yeon captivated Eye-catching by launching a glamorously embroidered Leeds times photo of the 90s.

Lee Seung-yeon said on his Instagram on June 6, "I have a lot more fun than sending the photos I sent you." "It's pictures from 25 to 28 years ago. It’s the 30th anniversary of the show next year,” he said.

Lee Seung-yeon said, "I am living in a small way to think and act better than yesterday, and I am living in a small way, communicating with my family through Instagram even though I am pretty and still like to play games. I do not know it at the time, I do not know it, and now I know it is much better. "

“There’s a rare sun in the clouds, and when it comes out, you forget the cloudy day. We do not forget how cloudy it was when we looked at the sun, so let's not forget how grateful this year is ~ ~ It seems to be happiness. I hope that our family will have a lot of good things today. "

The photos posted together show Lee Seung-yeon's colorful Leeds times in the 90s. The beauty of Lee Seung-yeon, who is equipped with sophistication as well as innocence, is admirable, followed by a picture of her ageing present. Beauty captures Eye-catching while years go by and it doesn't change.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-yeon married a 2-year-old businessman in 2007 and had a daughter in his family.