Lee Seung-yeon "JYP accidentally witnessing wine with wife, so pretty you almost took a picture"

Actor Lee Seung-yeon has told the singer J. Y. Park and his wife about their date.Lee Seung-yeon said on his 19th day, The true genius JYP that I met in a long time. In 1992, I made my debut in the TV entertainment and Jin Young debuted.I still remember the real man who sang Dont leave me with his long arms and legs, and he remembered it.Im meeting you next to the restaurant, my wife and a glass of wine. Dorando is so pretty that I almost took a picture.The photo shows Lee Seung-yeon, who accidentally met J. Y. Park while eating with Yuan-hee at a restaurant and took a picture.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-yeon appeared on Left Hands-Wife in 2019 and recently made headlines by revealing she lost 9kg.

Actor Lee Seung-yeon has told the singer J. Y. Park and his wife about their date.

Lee Seung-yeon said on his 19th day, "The true genius JYP that I met in a long time. In 1992, I made my debut in the TV entertainment and Jin Young debuted. “I still remember the real man who sang “Don’t leave me” with his long arms and legs, and he remembered it.”

“I’m meeting you next to the restaurant, my wife and a glass of wine. Dorando is so pretty that I almost took a picture.”

The photo shows Lee Seung-yeon, who accidentally met J. Y. Park while eating with Yuan-hee at a restaurant and took a picture.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-yeon appeared on "Left Hands-Wife" in 2019 and recently made headlines by revealing she lost 9kg.