Lee Young, Happy Explosion on Hot dog Mukbang "Learning Lecture on the Life of the Drama"

Rapper Lee Young handed over Mukbang tipLee Young posted an article, video, and photos on his instagram on the afternoon of the 23rd, saying, Our PT Sam knows that I ate only the snack.Inside the video is a picture of him spreading Hot dog Mukbang.Lee Young, who had a bright smile, revealed her delight with a mouth-watering cheese Hot dog Mukbang.If you eat X ramen noodles and mix the soup with Con X, do you know that it is a paradise country? # I have made a lecture on life that I can not listen to today # money # I have to pay money.Meanwhile, Lee Young has made headlines by losing 10kg to Diet.

Rapper Lee Young handed over Mukbang tip

Lee Young posted an article, video, and photos on his instagram on the afternoon of the 23rd, saying, "Our PT Sam knows that I ate only the snack."

Inside the video is a picture of him spreading Hot dog Mukbang.

Lee Young, who had a bright smile, revealed her delight with a mouth-watering cheese Hot dog Mukbang.

"If you eat X ramen noodles and mix the soup with Con X, do you know that it is a paradise country? # I have made a lecture on life that I can not listen to today # money # I have to pay money.

Meanwhile, Lee Young has made headlines by losing 10kg to Diet.