"What's wrong with my ears?": Zeppet Lee Young, how to cope with cool bad comments

The old saying is that evil comments (malicious comments) are better than muffles (no comments). Instead of trying to endure, the cool coping method of answering the bad comments is now emerging as a trend.Rapper Zeppet (Choi Hwan-hee), son of the late actor Choi Jin-sil, released a photo of the evil puff through his Instagram on October 16.According to the photo, one netizen commented, Do people like ears make beats well?Ziplat responded by saying, What is wrong with my ears? And showed a mature coping method, which was a response to Ziplats high self-esteem without unnecessarily confronting Akpler.Lee Hye-won, wife of former soccer player Ahn Jung-hwan, also pointed out her appearance toward her husband on the same day. When Lee Hye-won posted a picture of her husband, a netizen said, There is no business in the years.Ahn Jung-hwan is a complete uncle, he wrote in a rude comment, and Lee Hye-won euphemized the uncomfortable planting that I can do it in my mind as it was.In some cases, it is not shaken by the evil, but it is also embraced as a fan.Rapper Lee Young said in a rude evil worst and not funny: How much did I look for my video until I felt bad?You really love me. Dont go anywhere, stay close to me. I need you. In the past, Lee Young showed a positive and healthy value, saying, I eat chicken at the bad moon.In addition, Ali pointed out that he was dissatisfied with the operation of his personal YouTube, saying, Do not look if you do not like it.You are too precious to be such a person. As such, more and more entertainers are publicly displaying or declaring a full-scale war on SNS instead of suffering from heartache alone.It is an example of the improvement of the misperception that the evil level should be endured by fame, but the problem is that there are still evils to cope with.If you do not look at it if you do not meet your taste like Alis first step, and if you are interested, it seems urgent to form a mature fan culture that leaves a warm cheering comment.

The old saying is that evil comments (malicious comments) are better than muffles (no comments). Instead of trying to endure, the cool coping method of answering the bad comments is now emerging as a trend.

Rapper Zeppet (Choi Hwan-hee), son of the late actor Choi Jin-sil, released a photo of the evil puff through his Instagram on October 16. According to the photo, one netizen commented, "Do people like ears make beats well?" Ziplat responded by saying, "What is wrong with my ears?" And showed a mature coping method, which was a response to Ziplat's high self-esteem without unnecessarily confronting Akpler.

Lee Hye-won, wife of former soccer player Ahn Jung-hwan, also pointed out her appearance toward her husband on the same day. When Lee Hye-won posted a picture of her husband, a netizen said, "There is no business in the years. "Ahn Jung-hwan is a complete uncle," he wrote in a rude comment, and Lee Hye-won euphemized the uncomfortable planting that "I can do it in my mind as it was."

In some cases, it is not shaken by the evil, but it is also embraced as a fan. Rapper Lee Young said in a rude evil "worst and not funny": "How much did I look for my video until I felt bad? You really love me. Don't go anywhere, stay close to me. I need you. " In the past, Lee Young showed a positive and healthy value, saying, "I eat chicken at the bad moon."

In addition, Ali pointed out that he was dissatisfied with the operation of his personal YouTube, saying, "Do not look if you do not like it." You are too precious to be such a person. "

As such, more and more entertainers are publicly displaying or declaring a full-scale war on SNS instead of suffering from heartache alone. It is an example of the improvement of the misperception that the evil level should be endured by fame, but the problem is that there are still evils to cope with. If you do not look at it if you do not meet your taste like Ali's first step, and if you are interested, it seems urgent to form a mature fan culture that leaves a warm cheering comment.