Lee Seung-gi "likely deployed to make Special Warrior support NO 'Dawn of the Sun' (Death of Deacon)

Lee Seung-gi explained that he did not support Special Warrior.Tak Jae-hoon and Lee Sang-min appeared as masters of failure in SBS All The Butlers broadcast on March 7th.Lee Seung-gi said, I did not support the Special Warrior.I supported it with the main feature of information, and I went through 70:1 to the intelligence department, but I won the Special Warrior on the last day of the training camp.Lee Seung-gi said, It may be a conspiracy theory when I see it, but the drama Dawn of the Sun was popular at the time.I also came in to the entertainer, but I thought I had made it into a live version.
Lee Seung-gi explained that he did not support Special Warrior.Tak Jae-hoon and Lee Sang-min appeared as masters of failure in SBS All The Butlers broadcast on March 7th.Lee Seung-gi said, I did not support the Special Warrior.I supported it with the main feature of information, and I went through 70:1 to the intelligence department, but I won the Special Warrior on the last day of the training camp.Lee Seung-gi said, It may be a conspiracy theory when I see it, but the drama Dawn of the Sun was popular at the time.I also came in to the entertainer, but I thought I had made it into a live version.

Lee Seung-gi explained that he did not support Special Warrior.

Tak Jae-hoon and Lee Sang-min appeared as masters of failure in SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on March 7th.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not support the Special Warrior. "I supported it with the main feature of 'information', and I went through 70:1 to the intelligence department, but I won the Special Warrior on the last day of the training camp."

Lee Seung-gi said, "It may be a conspiracy theory when I see it, but the drama 'Dawn of the Sun' was popular at the time. I also came in to the entertainer, but I thought I had made it into a live version. "