Kim Hwan-hee, 20-year-old youth's bold hair and mix match

In the public picture, Kim Hwan-hee showed off his charm through bold hair and mix match.When asked about what he wanted to accomplish this year, when he was 20 years old in an Interview with the photo shoot, Kim Hwan-hee said, I was in the Drama Goals have been created scheduled to air in May.I want to perform the best performance so that I do not become a person in the work.

In the public picture, Kim Hwan-hee showed off his charm through bold hair and mix match.

When asked about what he wanted to accomplish this year, when he was 20 years old in an Interview with the photo shoot, Kim Hwan-hee said, "I was in the Drama 'Goals have been created' scheduled to air in May. I want to perform the best performance so that I do not become a person in the work. "