Lee Soon-jae, "Drunk driving" Kim Sae-ron, "I earn a lot of money and I am popular.

The elder Actor Lee Soon-jae made a move toward Kim Sae-ron, a child Actor who caused a controversy over Drunk driving.On the afternoon of the 19th, CGV Yongsan Ipark Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, a media preview of the movie Hello was held.Actors Kim Hwan-hee, Yoo Sun, Lee Soon-jae, Song Jae-rim and Cha Bong-ju attended the meeting.On this day, Lee Soon-jae mentioned what he wanted to show to the public through the movie, saying, I want to ask my young Friends. Celebritys are not public figures, but they are a public figure.Im not a public figure either, but I have an official meaning.Because our every move has a social impact, and especially the impact on young Friends, we have to keep things like laws from us. Lee Soon-jae also said that he saw the news of Kim Sae-ron, who was investigated by the police by causing a Drunk driving accident the day before, in the news.(Celebritys) are similar to politicians in that they deal with the public; they should always be able to be restrained and careful.I have to think about the impact that I can have on society, and I have to be safe. He emphasized the attitude that he should have as an Celebrity, saying, Do not make a lot of money and be popular with his shoulders, but always be humble and thankful.Kim Sae-ron was caught by a Police who was reported to have escaped from a structure near the intersection of Hakdong in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on August 18,At the time, the police conducted a breath test, but at the request of Kim Sae-ron, he was sent home after a blood test.According to the CCTV video, Kim Sae-ron received several guard rails, roadside trees, and transformers, which temporarily cut off electricity at nearby shopping malls and street lamps, causing inconvenience to citizens.Among them, Kim Sae-ron got off at SBS new drama Trolly which was scheduled to appear, and the shooting schedule of Netflix hunting dogs will be adjusted.After the day of the accident, Kim Sae-ron posted an apology through his SNS and said, My wrong judgment and actions have hurt so many merchants, citizens, and those who restore me.I had to act more cautiously and responsibly, but I did not. I sincerely apologize. The damage caused by the accident is being sorted out with the company, and we will do our best to communicate and actively solve it until the end, he said. I am so sorry for the production of the works that are being filmed and the works I was preparing.I apologize again, deeply, and am sorry for the inconvenience, and I have no excuse for this unsavory incident, and I am disappointed and so ashamed of my mistakes.I will reflect deeply and reflect on this so that it will not happen again. I am sorry. DB, Kim Sae-ron SNS
The elder Actor Lee Soon-jae made a move toward Kim Sae-ron, a child Actor who caused a controversy over Drunk driving.On the afternoon of the 19th, CGV Yongsan Ipark Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, a media preview of the movie Hello was held.Actors Kim Hwan-hee, Yoo Sun, Lee Soon-jae, Song Jae-rim and Cha Bong-ju attended the meeting.On this day, Lee Soon-jae mentioned what he wanted to show to the public through the movie, saying, I want to ask my young Friends. Celebritys are not public figures, but they are a public figure.Im not a public figure either, but I have an official meaning.Because our every move has a social impact, and especially the impact on young Friends, we have to keep things like laws from us. Lee Soon-jae also said that he saw the news of Kim Sae-ron, who was investigated by the police by causing a Drunk driving accident the day before, in the news.(Celebritys) are similar to politicians in that they deal with the public; they should always be able to be restrained and careful.I have to think about the impact that I can have on society, and I have to be safe. He emphasized the attitude that he should have as an Celebrity, saying, Do not make a lot of money and be popular with his shoulders, but always be humble and thankful.Kim Sae-ron was caught by a Police who was reported to have escaped from a structure near the intersection of Hakdong in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on August 18,At the time, the police conducted a breath test, but at the request of Kim Sae-ron, he was sent home after a blood test.According to the CCTV video, Kim Sae-ron received several guard rails, roadside trees, and transformers, which temporarily cut off electricity at nearby shopping malls and street lamps, causing inconvenience to citizens.Among them, Kim Sae-ron got off at SBS new drama Trolly which was scheduled to appear, and the shooting schedule of Netflix hunting dogs will be adjusted.After the day of the accident, Kim Sae-ron posted an apology through his SNS and said, My wrong judgment and actions have hurt so many merchants, citizens, and those who restore me.I had to act more cautiously and responsibly, but I did not. I sincerely apologize. The damage caused by the accident is being sorted out with the company, and we will do our best to communicate and actively solve it until the end, he said. I am so sorry for the production of the works that are being filmed and the works I was preparing.I apologize again, deeply, and am sorry for the inconvenience, and I have no excuse for this unsavory incident, and I am disappointed and so ashamed of my mistakes.I will reflect deeply and reflect on this so that it will not happen again. I am sorry. DB, Kim Sae-ron SNS

The elder Actor Lee Soon-jae made a move toward Kim Sae-ron, a child Actor who caused a controversy over Drunk driving.

On the afternoon of the 19th, CGV Yongsan Ipark Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, a media preview of the movie 'Hello' was held. Actors Kim Hwan-hee, Yoo Sun, Lee Soon-jae, Song Jae-rim and Cha Bong-ju attended the meeting.

On this day, Lee Soon-jae mentioned what he wanted to show to the public through the movie, saying, "I want to ask my young Friends." "Celebritys are not public figures, but they are a public figure."

"I'm not a public figure either, but I have an official meaning. Because our every move has a social impact, and especially the impact on young Friends, we have to keep things like laws from us. "

Lee Soon-jae also said that he saw the news of Kim Sae-ron, who was investigated by the Police by causing a Drunk driving accident the day before, in the news. (Celebritys) are similar to politicians in that they deal with the public; they should always be able to be restrained and careful. I have to think about the impact that I can have on society, and I have to be safe. "

He emphasized the attitude that he should have as an Celebrity, saying, "Do not make a lot of money and be popular with his shoulders, but always be humble and thankful."

Kim Sae-ron was caught by a Police who was reported to have escaped from a structure near the intersection of Hakdong in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on August 18, At the time, the Police conducted a breath test, but at the request of Kim Sae-ron, he was sent home after a blood test.

According to the CCTV video, Kim Sae-ron received several guard rails, roadside trees, and transformers, which temporarily cut off electricity at nearby shopping malls and street lamps, causing inconvenience to citizens. Among them, Kim Sae-ron got off at SBS new drama 'Trolly' which was scheduled to appear, and the shooting schedule of Netflix 'hunting dogs' will be adjusted.

After the day of the accident, Kim Sae-ron posted an apology through his SNS and said, "My wrong judgment and actions have hurt so many merchants, citizens, and those who restore me. I had to act more cautiously and responsibly, but I did not. I sincerely apologize. "

"The damage caused by the accident is being sorted out with the company, and we will do our best to communicate and actively solve it until the end," he said. "I am so sorry for the production of the works that are being filmed and the works I was preparing. I apologize again, deeply, and am sorry for the inconvenience, and I have no excuse for this unsavory incident, and I am disappointed and so ashamed of my mistakes. I will reflect deeply and reflect on this so that it will not happen again. I am sorry. "

DB, Kim Sae-ron SNS