Jang Dong-min "One Billion Emotions Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian Incident, Blowing 150 Millions for Six Months" (All The Butlers)

Jang Dong-min revealed the full story of the Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian case that emerged earlier.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on March 28, the failure festival, which celebrates failure, has completed its four-week long journey.On this day, the failed candidates told their failure cases.Kim Min-soo, a martial arts player, said, Kyonggi is going to the first, second, third and fourth rounds, but the plastic foul cup was broken in the second round.Kyonggi was followed up and was hit once more in the fourth round, and after the medical judgment, Kyonggi was eventually won. After being transferred to the hospital shortly after Kyonggi, he was taken to the hospital and took the blood on his legs.I do not have one testicle due to this injury. Shim Soo-chang then said, I said I would donate every time I won Kyonggi, but I lost a consecutive game. Eventually, my nickname became a 0-member donation angel.Also, Shim Soo-chang said, I do not memorize my face well.When I was in Nexen, I did not wash my uniform well, so I complained to some The Man from Nowhere that laundry is not good.Later, I gathered at the gathering time before the practice and the manager said, Who told the boss about the laundry here?Also, Shim Soo-chang said, In the past, some The Man from Nowhere came in and sat in the dugout.I went next to him and said, The Man from Nowhere, you cant come in here. And he said, Ive been here a lot.Later, I was Hyundai Haika Chung Mong-yoon, chairman of Hyundai Haika. In addition, the entire Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian case of Genius Jang Dong-min, who had shocked the public earlier, was also reported.Jang Dong-min said, Acquaintance, who lived very well, has left Jewelry, such as rings and necklaces, to Apgujeong The Pawnbroker due to business failure.After the date, the disposal right was passed, so he asked me to borrow money. The amount was 300 million. I took two acquaintance and Jewelryappraisers to The Pawnbroker, and I showed them the archives and brought exactly 55 Jewelry.There was a 60-carat ruby, but it was 1 billion per one. The problem was that 300 million asked by acquaintance was not for me.So I asked Friend and Acquaintance with money to explain the situation and borrow money.And then Friend said, I dont know Jewelry and the people can lend you.I borrowed money at first, but when I think about it, I set up all the appraisers, friends, and acquaintance.I could not think of it as Records of the Grand Historian. Eventually Jang Dong-min borrowed 300 million in his name from Friend for acquaintance, and Jewelry, who came from The Pawnbroker, kept it in World Bank.At that time, the World Bank deposit amounted to several million won a month, and Friends interest was about 20 million won.Jang Dong-min kept the World Bank safe key with Jewelry to prevent Records of the Grand Historian.However, the acquaintance handed over all the loan interest and World Bank deposits to Jang Dong-min because of the lack of money, and Jang Dong-min paid 150 million won for six months and comforted him to think that he would pour 2,000 savings.Nevertheless, when acquaintance did not seem willing to reimburse the money, Jang Dong-min came to Jewelry and went back to Jongno for emotion.As a result of the appraisal, Jewelry, which was estimated to be 1 billion, was about 20 million won, and the total amount of all Jewelry was about 40 million won.The shocked Jang Dong-min protested to Jewelryappraiser, who had a billion feelings, but he refuted, I have been doing Jewelry for 15 years, but I can not feel it.Eventually, Jang Dong-min became a victim of the Grand Historian case of the billion Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian.
Jang Dong-min revealed the full story of the Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian case that emerged earlier.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on March 28, the failure festival, which celebrates failure, has completed its four-week long journey.On this day, the failed candidates told their failure cases.Kim Min-soo, a martial arts player, said, Kyonggi is going to the first, second, third and fourth rounds, but the plastic foul cup was broken in the second round.Kyonggi was followed up and was hit once more in the fourth round, and after the medical judgment, Kyonggi was eventually won. After being transferred to the hospital shortly after Kyonggi, he was taken to the hospital and took the blood on his legs.I do not have one testicle due to this injury. Shim Soo-chang then said, I said I would donate every time I won Kyonggi, but I lost a consecutive game. Eventually, my nickname became a 0-member donation angel.Also, Shim Soo-chang said, I do not memorize my face well.When I was in Nexen, I did not wash my uniform well, so I complained to some The Man from Nowhere that laundry is not good.Later, I gathered at the gathering time before the practice and the manager said, Who told the boss about the laundry here?Also, Shim Soo-chang said, In the past, some The Man from Nowhere came in and sat in the dugout.I went next to him and said, The Man from Nowhere, you cant come in here. And he said, Ive been here a lot.Later, I was Hyundai Haika Chung Mong-yoon, chairman of Hyundai Haika. In addition, the entire Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian case of Genius Jang Dong-min, who had shocked the public earlier, was also reported.Jang Dong-min said, Acquaintance, who lived very well, has left Jewelry, such as rings and necklaces, to Apgujeong The Pawnbroker due to business failure.After the date, the disposal right was passed, so he asked me to borrow money. The amount was 300 million. I took two acquaintance and Jewelryappraisers to The Pawnbroker, and I showed them the archives and brought exactly 55 Jewelry.There was a 60-carat ruby, but it was 1 billion per one. The problem was that 300 million asked by acquaintance was not for me.So I asked Friend and Acquaintance with money to explain the situation and borrow money.And then Friend said, I dont know Jewelry and the people can lend you.I borrowed money at first, but when I think about it, I set up all the appraisers, friends, and acquaintance.I could not think of it as Records of the Grand Historian. Eventually Jang Dong-min borrowed 300 million in his name from Friend for acquaintance, and Jewelry, who came from The Pawnbroker, kept it in World Bank.At that time, the World Bank deposit amounted to several million won a month, and Friends interest was about 20 million won.Jang Dong-min kept the World Bank safe key with Jewelry to prevent Records of the Grand Historian.However, the acquaintance handed over all the loan interest and World Bank deposits to Jang Dong-min because of the lack of money, and Jang Dong-min paid 150 million won for six months and comforted him to think that he would pour 2,000 savings.Nevertheless, when acquaintance did not seem willing to reimburse the money, Jang Dong-min came to Jewelry and went back to Jongno for emotion.As a result of the appraisal, Jewelry, which was estimated to be 1 billion, was about 20 million won, and the total amount of all Jewelry was about 40 million won.The shocked Jang Dong-min protested to Jewelryappraiser, who had a billion feelings, but he refuted, I have been doing Jewelry for 15 years, but I can not feel it.Eventually, Jang Dong-min became a victim of the Grand Historian case of the billion Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian.

Jang Dong-min revealed the full story of the Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian case that emerged earlier.

On SBS' All The Butlers, which aired on March 28, the failure festival, which celebrates failure, has completed its four-week long journey.

On this day, the failed candidates told their failure cases. Kim Min-soo, a martial arts player, said, "Kyonggi is going to the first, second, third and fourth rounds, but the plastic foul cup was broken in the second round. Kyonggi was followed up and was hit once more in the fourth round, and after the medical judgment, Kyonggi was eventually won. "After being transferred to the hospital shortly after Kyonggi, he was taken to the hospital and took the blood on his legs. I do not have one testicle due to this injury. "

Shim Soo-chang then said, "I said I would donate every time I won Kyonggi, but I lost a consecutive game. Eventually, my nickname became a '0-member donation angel'." Also, Shim Soo-chang said, "I do not memorize my face well. When I was in Nexen, I did not wash my uniform well, so I complained to some The Man from Nowhere that 'laundry is not good'. Later, I gathered at the gathering time before the practice and the manager said, "Who told the boss about the laundry here?"

Also, Shim Soo-chang said, "In the past, some The Man from Nowhere came in and sat in the dugout. I went next to him and said, 'The Man from Nowhere, you can't come in here.' And he said, 'I've been here a lot.' Later, I was Hyundai Haika Chung Mong-yoon, chairman of Hyundai Haika. "

In addition, the entire Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian case of Genius Jang Dong-min, who had shocked the public earlier, was also reported. Jang Dong-min said, "acquaintance, who lived very well, has left Jewelry, such as rings and necklaces, to Apgujeong The Pawnbroker due to business failure. After the date, the disposal right was passed, so he asked me to borrow money. The amount was 300 million. "

"I took two acquaintance and Jewelry appraisers to The Pawnbroker, and I showed them the archives and brought exactly 55 Jewelry. There was a 60-carat ruby, but it was 1 billion per one. "The problem was that 300 million asked by acquaintance was not for me. So I asked Friend and acquaintance with money to explain the situation and borrow money. And then Friend said, 'I don't know Jewelry and the people can lend you.' I borrowed money at first, but when I think about it, I set up all the appraisers, Friends, and acquaintance. I could not think of it as Records of the Grand Historian. "

Eventually Jang Dong-min borrowed 300 million in his name from Friend for acquaintance, and Jewelry, who came from The Pawnbroker, kept it in World Bank. At that time, the World Bank deposit amounted to several million won a month, and Friend's interest was about 20 million won. Jang Dong-min kept the World Bank safe key with Jewelry to prevent Records of the Grand Historian. However, the acquaintance handed over all the loan interest and World Bank deposits to Jang Dong-min because of the lack of money, and Jang Dong-min paid 150 million won for six months and comforted him to "think that he would pour 2,000 savings".

Nevertheless, when acquaintance did not seem willing to reimburse the money, Jang Dong-min came to Jewelry and went back to Jongno for emotion. As a result of the appraisal, Jewelry, which was estimated to be 1 billion, was about 20 million won, and the total amount of all Jewelry was about 40 million won. The shocked Jang Dong-min protested to Jewelry appraiser, who had a billion feelings, but he refuted, "I have been doing Jewelry for 15 years, but I can not feel it." Eventually, Jang Dong-min became a victim of the Grand Historian case of the billion Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian.