Isol said, "Park Sung-Kwang, the ball cut...You really love me."

The wife of the comedian Park Sung-Kwang, Isol, told her recent situation with Husband.Isol said to his instagram on the 5th, I ate and fell asleep. What? I laughed and even laughed at the ball.I really love my brother .. Honey also posted a picture and a picture of me.The photo shows Park Sung-Kwang, who is sleeping on a pillow and smiling at the camera, especially the ball on his shoulder.This kind of cute, Isol, has envied those who reveal their affection for Husband.Meanwhile, Park Sung-Kwang - Isol couple had a marriage ceremony last August.SBS entertainment program Sangmyong 2 - You are my destiny appeared in the daily life was revealed.Photo Isol is a social networking site

The wife of the comedian Park Sung-Kwang, Isol, told her recent situation with Husband.

Isol said to his instagram on the 5th, "I ate and fell asleep. What? I laughed and even laughed at the ball. I really love my brother .. Honey also posted a picture and a picture of me.

The photo shows Park Sung-Kwang, who is sleeping on a pillow and smiling at the camera, especially the ball on his shoulder. This kind of cute, Isol, has envied those who reveal their affection for Husband.

Meanwhile, Park Sung-Kwang - Isol couple had a marriage ceremony last August. SBS entertainment program 'Sangmyong 2 - You are my destiny' appeared in the daily life was revealed.

Photo Isol is a social networking site