Shin Dong-yup " ⁇ Sun Hye-yun, a new PD at the time of dating, had a meeting alone"

Shin Dong-yup, a broadcaster, recalls his in-house relationship with a new producer of the station and confesses that he almost became a  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .Channel S & MBN  ⁇  office villain  ⁇ , which is broadcasted on the 15th, appears as a love affair in the company that thinks the company is a love playground.In a recent recording, Hong Hyun-hee asked me to put my seniors GFriend in my Corner kick, but he refused.Then he was a newcomer, and he put our Corner kick at the end, or went out on stage and gave disadvantages such as cancer of the stage.Park Sung-Kwang also had a gag corner kick with his senior GFriend. I was sitting next to him at the meeting and waited.So my senior GFriend sent me first and squeezed Corner kick, revealing another damage case and raising my anger about my love affair.Shin Dong-yup married at the end of an in-house relationship with a broadcasting station PD, but he knew he did not really know it.Shin Dong-yup was a new PD at the time of his love affair, but he continued to meet only with the assistant, overcoming the main PD and the main writer in relation to the program.I recalled the past that I had been up in the editing room and tried not to notice my love affair.Park Sung-kwang pointed out that it was not natural at all, saying that there was no such case, and Shin Dong-yup thought it was natural at the time, and Confessions caused laughter.

Shin Dong-yup, a broadcaster, recalls his in-house relationship with a new producer of the station and confesses that he almost became a ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . Channel S & MBN ⁇ Office villain ⁇ , which is broadcasted on the 15th, appears as a love affair in the company that thinks the company is a love playground. In a recent recording, Hong Hyun-hee asked me to put my senior's GFriend in my Corner kick, but he refused. Then he was a newcomer, and he put our Corner kick at the end, or went out on stage and gave disadvantages such as cancer of the stage. Park Sung-Kwang also had a gag Corner kick with his senior GFriend. "I was sitting next to him at the meeting and waited. So my senior GFriend sent me first and squeezed Corner kick, revealing another damage case and raising my anger about my love affair. Shin Dong-yup married at the end of an in-house relationship with a broadcasting station PD, but he knew he did not really know it. Shin Dong-yup was a new PD at the time of his love affair, but he continued to meet only with the assistant, overcoming the main PD and the main writer in relation to the program. I recalled the past that I had been up in the editing room and tried not to notice my love affair. Park Sung-Kwang pointed out that it was not natural at all, saying that there was no such case, and Shin Dong-yup thought it was natural at the time, and Confessions caused laughter.