Park Sung-woong: "I'm not a genius... I don't lose my nerve."

Director Park Sung-woong revealed Xiao Xins thoughts on a harsh criticism toward the movie  ⁇ ung nam-yi ⁇ .Park Sung-woong, Comedian and Movie director, appeared on MBC standard FM  ⁇  Joon Park and Young Jin Park on the 20th.Park Sung-woongs first feature,  ⁇ ung nam-yi ⁇ , is a comedy about ung nam-yi (Park Sung-woong) who confronts an international criminal organization with a beastly ability that transcends human beings.Park Sung-woong will donate 10 million won to good things for animals when he becomes a million viewers.Kim Dae-hee decided to donate 100 million won when it reaches 2 million viewers and 20 million won when it reaches 10 million viewers.Park Sung-woong said, I first met Park Sung-woong casting 13 years ago. When asked what his dream was, he said, I will be a movie director and I will go with a scenario later.I finally wrote a scenario, but I did not hear from him. I had a lot of thoughts. It might affect my career or not fit my image. I called Park Sung-woong when I was about to contact the production company. ⁇  I put my name on the casting board  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  said the behind-the-scenes story.The DJs cheered Park Sung-woongs move as a movie director and asked if there was any sunglasses among the producers or those who were already in the movie because they were from  ⁇ Comedian.Park Sung-woong agreed and said, Before I did this movie, I went around a lot with a script. I went around 10 times.It was almost concluded, but there were three or four times that the director was not invested because of Comedian Park Sung-woong.So I wanted to be able to save the organs if Comedian challenged the comedy movie, and told the occasion to show the movie of the comedy genre.In addition, Joon Park mentioned that a reviewer recently commented that  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ....................................Its a very talkative situation, he added.In this regard, Park Sung-woong believes that the part to be acknowledged should be acknowledged. If there is something I am lacking, I will not lose my courage. I think this situation is in the process, not the conclusion.Xiao Xin replied, I am not a genius and I am not a good person. I am a poor person who has to work harder and learn.DB

Director Park Sung-woong revealed Xiao Xin's thoughts on a harsh criticism toward the Movie ⁇ ung nam-yi ⁇ . Park Sung-woong, Comedian and Movie director, appeared on MBC standard FM ⁇ Joon Park and Young Jin Park on the 20th. Park Sung-woong's first feature, ⁇ ung nam-yi ⁇ , is a comedy about ung nam-yi (Park Sung-woong) who confronts an international criminal organization with a beastly ability that transcends human beings. Park Sung-woong will donate 10 million won to good things for animals when he becomes a million viewers. Kim Dae-hee decided to donate 100 million won when it reaches 2 million viewers and 20 million won when it reaches 10 million viewers. Park Sung-woong said, "I first met Park Sung-woong casting 13 years ago." When asked what his dream was, he said, "I will be a Movie director and I will go with a scenario later." I finally wrote a scenario, but I did not hear from him. "I had a lot of thoughts." It might affect my career or not fit my image. "I called Park Sung-woong when I was about to contact the production company. ⁇ I put my name on the casting board ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ said the behind-the-scenes story. The DJs cheered Park Sung-woong's move as a Movie director and asked if there was any sunglasses among the producers or those who were already in the Movie because they were from ⁇ Comedian. Park Sung-woong agreed and said, "Before I did this Movie, I went around a lot with a script. I went around 10 times. It was almost concluded, but there were three or four times that the director was not invested because of Comedian Park Sung-woong. So I wanted to be able to save the organs if Comedian challenged the comedy Movie, and told the occasion to show the Movie of the comedy genre. In addition, Joon Park mentioned that a reviewer recently commented that ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ .................................... It's a very talkative situation," he added. In this regard, Park Sung-woong believes that the part to be acknowledged should be acknowledged. "If there is something I am lacking, I will not lose my courage. I think this situation is in the process, not the conclusion. Xiao Xin replied, "I am not a genius and I am not a good person." "I am a poor person who has to work harder and learn." DB