Huang Bo, over-thressed Long Dress bragging... "But I didn't buy it."

Singer Huang Bo showed a Dress with a Leopard pattern.On the 19th, Huang Bo released his photo with his Instagram, I thought it was meaningless because it was a picture taken, so I did not upload it at that time.Huang Bo laughed with a Hashtag saying, # Dress # I was so close to living # Now or when # I did not buy it # I would not come with a leopard.The picture shows Huang Bo holding a long Dress with a Leopard pattern.Especially, Dress, which Huang Bo holds, is patterned, but the shape of the body is boldly revealed and the torn shape catches the eye.Meanwhile, Huang Bo is appearing as a fixed guest on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM.

Singer Huang Bo showed a Dress with a Leopard pattern.

On the 19th, Huang Bo released his photo with his Instagram, "I thought it was meaningless because it was a picture taken, so I did not upload it at that time.

Huang Bo laughed with a Hashtag saying, "# Dress # I was so close to living # Now or when # I did not buy it # I would not come with a Leopard."

The picture shows Huang Bo holding a long Dress with a Leopard pattern. Especially, Dress, which Huang Bo holds, is patterned, but the shape of the body is boldly revealed and the torn shape catches the eye.

Meanwhile, Huang Bo is appearing as a fixed guest on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM'.