Huang Bo, this is the suspected Indian nationality...the beauty of a preservative without wrinkles.

Huang Bo, from girl group Shark Talera, shared her daily routine.On the 9th, Huang Bo posted several photos through his instagram.Huang Bo said, I think Im peaceful after eating rice. I was grateful to my acquaintance who took a picture.Above all, Huang Bo is showing off her more exotic look with her hair styled in brown color, which is no exaggeration to say she is preservative beauty.Earlier, Huang Bo appeared in MBC Everlons entertainment Korean Foreigners as a special feature of a generational girl group that enjoyed an era and released a casting story.At the time, he said, I was cast during a part-time job at a pasta house.I had to cast a song or dance ability, but I did not give anything to it.  I wanted to be really pretty, but it was cast because it fits with the image of India. Meanwhile, Huang Bo made his debut as a member of the group Shark Talera in 2000 and is currently active in various broadcasting programs.Huang Bo SNS

Huang Bo, from girl group Shark Talera, shared her daily routine.

On the 9th, Huang Bo posted several photos through his instagram.

Huang Bo said, "I think I'm peaceful after eating rice." I was grateful to my acquaintance who took a picture.

Above all, Huang Bo is showing off her more exotic look with her hair styled in brown color, which is no exaggeration to say she is preservative beauty.

Earlier, Huang Bo appeared in MBC Everlon's entertainment Korean Foreigners as a special feature of a generational girl group that enjoyed an era and released a casting story.

At the time, he said, "I was cast during a part-time job at a pasta house. I had to cast a song or dance ability, but I did not give anything to it. "" I wanted to be really pretty, but it was cast because it fits with the image of India. "

Meanwhile, Huang Bo made his debut as a member of the group Shark Talera in 2000 and is currently active in various broadcasting programs.

Huang Bo SNS