All The Butlers' Shim Soo-chang, overwhelming Failure Temporal database.' Nippon Professional Baseball All-Star Series 18 straight loses' 'One innings home run 3'

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, Shim Soo-chang was shown to participate in Failure Star K to find Failure Star.On this day, Shim Soo-chang appeared with Park Sung-ho as an audition group 1.All The Butlers members cocked their heads, saying they do not come close to the appearance of Shim Soo-chang.Shim Soo-chang said, I did not retire, I was released.My friends have given me a retirement ceremony at a small, goal-spread house, added Shim Soo-chang.Shim Soo-changs Failure Temporal database was spectacular.Members could not keep quiet as various milestones, including the Nippon Professional Baseball All-Star Series 18 straight losses, the representative record of Shim Soo-chang, poured out.Shim Soo-chang said of the Failure to Major League Temporal database: I was scouted by the Boston Red Sox in high school.I was frustrated to advance to the United States while fixing my form forcibly.Shim Soo-chang went on to say: I went up to Group 1 and got three home runs in one inning; then I went down to Group 3.Tak Jae-hoon said, Did you not know it was a match?

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, Shim Soo-chang was shown to participate in 'Failure Star K' to find Failure Star.

On this day, Shim Soo-chang appeared with Park Sung-ho as an audition group 1. All The Butlers members cocked their heads, saying they "do not come close" to the appearance of Shim Soo-chang. Shim Soo-chang said, "I did not retire, I was released." "My friends have given me a retirement ceremony at a small, goal-spread house," added Shim Soo-chang.

Shim Soo-chang's Failure Temporal database was spectacular. Members could not keep quiet as various milestones, including the Nippon Professional Baseball All-Star Series 18 straight losses, the representative record of Shim Soo-chang, poured out. Shim Soo-chang said of the "Failure to Major League" Temporal database: "I was scouted by the Boston Red Sox in high school. "I was frustrated to advance to the United States while fixing my form forcibly."

Shim Soo-chang went on to say: "I went up to Group 1 and got three home runs in one inning; then I went down to Group 3." Tak Jae-hoon said, "Did you not know it was a match?"